• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Music festival thread! When and where?

not exactly a festival but I hear there's an annual rainbow gathering in AZ/NM in July..
I dont know why I didn't go here, considering it seemed divinely ordained being I happened to be in AZ. Instead I went toward something that involved some very bad people. Very unfortunate. Next year, I will reunite with my family inColorado, not these people who abducted me chewed me up and spit me out. I could still go now but already blew through thousands and just can't afford it and I'm too shaken emotionally, I'm lucky to Even be alive.

I dont know why I didn't go here, considering it seemed divinely ordained being I happened to be in AZ. Instead I went toward something that involved some very bad people. Very unfortunate. Next year, I will reunite with my family inColorado, not these people who abducted me chewed me up and spit me out. I could still go now but already blew through thousands and just can't afford it and I'm too shaken emotionally, I'm lucky to Even be alive.

What the hell happened if you don’t mind me asking?

-GC

some extra grocery money would be nice

but Im also sure those feelings will fade once I actually attend

Soon as that MDMA or LSD hits your gonna forget all about those groceries.

I feel you though I had like over 1000 tied up in festival tickets that have been continuously postponed. While it sucked, I then am not nearly as struggling now this summer like I would if I had bought them now.

-GC

Soon as that MDMA or LSD hits your gonna forget all about those groceries.

I feel you though I had like over 1000 tied up in festival tickets that have been continuously postponed. While it sucked, I then am not nearly as struggling now this summer like I would if I had bought them now.

-GC
That’s gonna be an amphetamine affair most likely, at least a couple of the days

but yeah exactly, I bought them at a time when I was doing well so it’s really nothing. I would have likely spent that money regardless

some extra grocery money would be nice

but Im also sure those feelings will fade once I actually attend
They've got us surrounded
Screenshot-20210704-133028-Chrome.jpg

I didn't name anybody here, and I think everyone here thinks I'm insane and these are just a bunch of druggie so hopefully this one is alright ?

Last edited:
They've got us surrounded
Screenshot-20210704-133028-Chrome.jpg

I didn't name anybody here, and I think everyone here thinks I'm insane and these are just a bunch of druggie so hopefully this one is alright ?

Sounds like locals that don’t want you guys around. I’ve dealt with them before, busting out our windows, harassing us any chance they could..

Could be cops too, they can be equally as nasty.

-GC

Sounds like locals that don’t want you guys around. I’ve dealt with them before, busting out our windows, harassing us any chance they could..

Could be cops too, they can be equally as nasty.

-GC
Yeah a short synopsis, I never made it to the party in Oregon, but while waiting for my ride in the park I was attacked by a group of 15-20 people, a few carrying baseball bats or large metal poles, had all my stuff stolen also from my hostel, ID, bank card, cash, San Pedro, etc.
Stuff like that doesn't really really In Eugene so everyone thinks I'm crazy.

So a good 1500.miles away from that guy (who I don't know), also, I'd never been to Oregon, can't see any reason why anyone would have any issue with me.. though with seeing that guys post it does seem related to a message I received, not from a local, but from someone from the Midwest (that marked attending a week after I did to the event in OR) who had threatened me for revealing the identity of yet another person from the east coast who hPpendz to work for a federal agency

That guy has more balls than me. I still could have gone to the party, but instead I fucked off out of the state.

From the looks of his posts sounds like even locals have been attacked.

Last edited:
Yeah a short synopsis, I never made it to the party in Oregon, but while waiting for my ride in the park I was attacked by a group of 15-20 people, a few carrying baseball bats or large metal poles, had all my stuff stolen also from my hostel, ID, bank card, cash, San Pedro, etc.
Stuff like that doesn't really really In Eugene so everyone thinks I'm crazy.

So a good 1500.miles away from that guy (who I don't know), also, I'd never been to Oregon, can't see any reason why anyone would have any issue with me.. though with seeing that guys post it does seem related to a message I received, not from a local, but from someone from the Midwest (that marked attending a week after I did to the event in OR) who had threatened me for revealing the identity of yet another person from the east coast who hPpendz to work for a federal agency

That guy has more balls than me. I still could have gone to the party, but instead I fucked off out of the state.

From the looks of his posts sounds like even locals have been attacked.
Damn man, when did this happen? Sounds crazy glad you made it out.

Can’t wait for a festival in late sept early October, absolutely THE best time for festivals. Especially as the summers only get hotter.

No bugs, trees are changing, the cool nights keeps all but the most dedicated away, and so much more.

I remember many years ago, we’d have fires going throughout the crowd cuz out there it gets down close to freezing at night then, but I can imagine as the years have gone on rules n regulations may not allow that.

Either way I cannot wait.

Plus I’m also someone that prefers to have 2-3 festivals a year, all spaced 3-4 months apart. For years I had 3 small festivals I’d hit, and it was perfect for spacing out my rolls. A hotel takeover in February then a camping festival in May, and then one in September. I miss those days, they were amazing events and tickets were like 50$ a pop back then.

-GC

Anybody wanna go to firefly festival? It's in Dover Delaware and has a killer lineup

I want to get back into the party / rave / electronic music scene. I can't wait. It seems like October is going to be the time then?