• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My fiance has been doing meth behind my back...what should I do?

Negro-kitty

Bluelighter
Some of you might recall the thread I started a while ago about the 'melting' meth in a airtight vial.

Well here is an even stranger scenario.

I have sevaral small bags containing 100 mg of meth each (weighed out on my mg accurate scale). I weighed them myself, several weeks ago, then put then in my cool, dark drawer, in sealed drug buggies.

Tonight, I pull a couple bags out, and it looks like there is almost NO METH in them! Seriously, looks like 10 mg. I weigh out one of the bags -- 17 mg. I look at the other bag I took out, looks about the same -- I add its contents -- 35 mg total on my scale, from both bags. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

I do not tweak very often these days. I have not used meth since I weighed these out. I live with my fiance but he doesn't even really know where these bags are and I asked him anyway and he is just as mystified.

The meth does not look weird, it is a bit powdery and was when I weighed it, does not look wet at all, the bag is not punctured and was sealed. The larger bag containing these bags had 4 bags in it -- 2 that I weighed (above), 1 more that looks measly just like these two, and a 4th one that still looks like a normal amount (100mg)

Is my fiance lying? Do we have mice?

EDIT: Turns out my fiance DID take it. Please see my long response at the bottom of page two. That's what I want love advice on.

Last edited:
Obviously if they're in a cool dark place, there is no way of the meth melting. And if someone were to take it, it would be someone with alot of time on their hands in your house. If it indeed is your fiance, i hope you dont consider him your "fiance" after the ordeal.:\ Good luck

Get a secret video camera going :) I find it hard to believe the meth is disappearing...

Cheers!

put something that looks like meth in their , i don't know what but someother nasty chemical. then if your fiance drops dead from smoking washing crystals or something then you know he was doing it. problem solved

i'm only joking of couce.

you sure the bags were air tight? are they new bags you haven't used before? (some of those bags the edges are not made propperly and have tiny little air holes in them)

:\

Ok, well I'm positive it's not my fiance, I can tell when he is lying, and besides, he's never lied to me and why would he lie about this (we share all drugs anyway).

Bags *were* new, actually, but like I said...that 4th bag was fine. Also, I have another set of bags (more of them), THEY are all fine too. Also, all 4 drug baggies were in a larger sealed ziplock bag (that is perfectly clear and empty).

I conclude that I must have been really tired or something, and not weighed them accurately. I still dont get how I wouldn't notice the difference visually, but I can't think of another possible explanation.

I'm beginning to think my drawer is not a good place to keep drugs. 8(

I bet you would have noticed the difference between 100mg and 15 mg in a little baggie.

I also know from personal experience that people steal drugs from their friends all the time, it's not uncommon at all. Usually just enough to get off once, so as the crystals slowly disappeared it would seem like they're just melting away.

Tha'ts the thing...we haven't had anyone over in about 3 months (sad, I know)!

Sounds to me like you got robbed, but I have to say, I'm sure you know your fiance alot better then me.

It just seems if you were weighing out points of meth, that you wouldn't just put 17mg in one of them...doesn't make much sense.

where do u live again? I can come over and see what i can do about the missing meth problem ;)

Maybe the scale you were using has calibration issues? The only time drugs have dissapeared on me are when friends yank them from my desk. I wish you luck on your search for the truth tho!

if this has happened on different occasions and it isn't the same proportions on all the different bags from the same batch and in the same outside bag..then I could only come to one conclusion. as much as you may not want to admit it. it sounds like "stickyFingers" disease to me.

Negro Kitty: i did the same thing, but with crystal (dunno whether yours was uncut or not) and it did the same thing. id didnt weight it, but it would have been about 100mg. it was stored in an airtight baggie, in an airtight container, with a dessicant satchet inside. when i opened it a few days later i noticed definite reduction in mass. i put this down to moisture absorbtion form the air. i mean if meth is hygroscopic the only way it couldhave reduced so rapidly given the conditions is moisture absorbtion. where i am as well its winter so it wouldnt have melted. this is the only reason i can think of...

yeah i can agree with the digi (im assuming it was a digi) bieng off. Are you sure it was tared properly before and after? Also was the inside of the baggies moist or even a little wet? Ive had glass kinda melt a little losing mass. Take all the poweder out and scrape the inside of the bags and see if anything significant comes up. Also im sorry but meth is a drug that can cause even boyfriends and well trusted people to maybe take a little here or ther, you know? The addicts way of thinking can be quite distorted sometimes. Also it could have to do with the batch being so fresh, it settle a bit and shrink a little? I know K does that (tottaly diff. drug i know) Just my 2 cent

i dont see how meth could just vanish into thin air... somebody must've done it.

You said you were tired when using the digi, did you make sure to properly reset the scale to 0? I ask this because a lot of times I've seen my drunk friends using "our" digi and they forget to reset it which makes it appear as though they have more substance. It is either the digi or your fiance, however honestly unless he is seriously fiending why would he take from your stash. I would think he would be smarter than that if no one else has entered your house in three months (common sense). I would not straight up ask him if he jacked some; I would just bust out what I had left and do it with him and then occassionally look him in the eyes. You know the rest.

i cant see the scale being at fault. it is remarkably easy to see the difference between 20 mg and 100mg. thats a huge difference. and the 4th baggy weighs out to 100mg, so its not like she could've just made an error while bagging and shashing and been totally oblivious to the fact that 3 baggies were insanely short, while the 4th was right on the mark...