NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody did a few posts back, but it's been taken care of heh.

Some people...

hold up, did silk road really get shut down/owners arrrested?

Yup.. and 3.8m of bitcoins seized.
Crazy.. but I knew it was coming. The main reason I never got into it is because you leave a trail, and I'm not trying to incriminate myself...

I don't know shit about the Internet but I would not buy from the Silk Road. I had no idea how to even access it but if I did I would figure that big brother would find out what I was doing and arrest me. In this electronic age we live in big brother will find you. I don't really get into the whole conspiracy shit. I don't worry too much about this site because there is no way to prove what I did is even real and if it was I done consumed the evidence . But when you are having packages mailed to your house that's a whole different ball game.

I knew it was only a manner of time before they closed SR.

Yea I knew it was only a matter of time but it was a great resource if you used it prpperly. I never used it to get drugs but I did y drugs from SR but I did buy a few books from there. They were pretty much guides to becoming a better criminal

Yea I knew it was only a matter of time but it was a great resource if you used it prpperly. I never used it to get drugs but I did y drugs from SR but I did buy a few books from there. They were pretty much guides to becoming a better criminal
I wish I would have bought some of them kind of books back in the late 80's early 90's when they had them at all the gun shows. At least around here there is hardly any military surplus cloths or gear anymore. The shit really went downhill in the last 20 years.

the bitcoins wer eway too expensive and it got to a point where you where paying way more then what the actually product is worth i mean like 100s more..i actually thought iabout buying tar on it, thats how bad i want to try tar and still want to for that matter casuse i still havent tried it but i wasnt gonna pay 200 for a gram or somethign stupid like that. i mean i can se a little infation or maybe charging twice as much being what it is your actually doing, not to mention how complicated it was to figure it out the first time.

but you also never knew if it was just a scam and id rather hand my money to some corner by i never met and hope he comes back with my dope instead of hitting se nd and not knowing where the mo ney is going to or if im getting anything in return

^^what do you mean "persoanl attack"?

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-77641033/

There's an article on it. This guy deserves to be caught. What a dickhead

wow 29years old and in 3years has over 1.2bil in revenue with him pocketing 80mil himself..why wouldnt he just shut it down and sit on a beach the rest of his life? like everyone said you knew the police wher egonna figure something out eventually. its samazing how greedy people can be..if you gave me 1mil right now i guarentee i could make that last the rest of my life with out having to work, and this guy made 80mil in 3years doing something he knew to be illegal, he should have justfaked his death and disappeared, moved to cuba like tupac

What in the actual fuck?
LOL! Bro, you must've been messed up when you made that post.
First you say you never used it to get drugs, but then right after that statement you claim "but I did y drugs from SR"

lolwut.jpg

^^what do you mean "persoanl attack"?

wow 29years old and in 3years has over 1.2bil in revenue with him pocketing 80mil himself..why wouldnt he just shut it down and sit on a beach the rest of his life? like everyone said you knew the police wher egonna figure something out eventually. its samazing how greedy people can be..if you gave me 1mil right now i guarentee i could make that last the rest of my life with out having to work, and this guy made 80mil in 3years doing something he knew to be illegal, he should have justfaked his death and disappeared, moved to cuba like tupac

Exactly, I will never understand those types of people. You're set for life, and could've gotten away with it, living a life of luxury.
But no.. these assholes are controlled by greed & they keep wanting more & more & more.
Honestly, if I was in his shoes, I would've stopped way before 80mil.

^i think he meant he'd tried drugs from SR...

just about to go spend a day on GTA all medicated. booyeah!

^i think he meant he'd tried drugs from SR...

just about to go spend a day on GTA all medicated. booyeah!

Ahhh... yeah, that'll explain it then. lol.

Wooo! lucky you! I wish I could play some GTA. I'm definitely medicated enough for it!
But it's too damn bad I don't own any compatible consoles... :(

Took em long enough to stop SR. AFAIK seized money can be used by the agency involved (the FBI in this case) and is dumped into the system in various other ways too. I mean that's obviously a lot of money and to me it seems like it would be in the best interest of the authorities to wait as long as possible to increase the money they get out of it. To me something as brazen as SR shouldn't take a couple years to take down. On a side note the FBI has just replaced all of it's crown vics and Ford explorers with Maseratis and Land Rovers ;)

What in the actual fuck?
LOL! Bro, you must've been messed up when you made that post.
First you say you never used it to get drugs, but then right after that statement you claim "but I did y drugs from SR"

lolwut.jpg

Exactly, I will never understand those types of people. You're set for life, and could've gotten away with it, living a life of luxury.
But no.. these assholes are controlled by greed & they keep wanting more & more & more.
Honestly, if I was in his shoes, I would've stopped way before 80mil.

its called a fucking typo you half retarded faggot

JD we are going to have to vote to see if we can permit. You tp post in the spvisl anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.