RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
Old thread can be found here. Yall know the rules by now:
-no sourcing
-no racism
-no shooting guns in the house
-absolutely no killing of hookers
-try not to get hurt

There may be a few more I'm forgetting, don't break those either.

play nice

What the fuck's up this Sunday morning?
I feel like an old man, I was asleep by like 11-11:30 last night. Pretty lame.

No not anymore, the admins just passed a new rule. You can still beat 'em up a little tho. What fun would a hooker be without that?

What if they steal your line of blow off their own tittay? That is most def cause for cutting a hoe. And i would not regret.

This no killing hookers has me worried. Next you will ban us from killing kittens.

i remember little to nothing from yesterday.

goddamn kpins.

*pops another 1.5mg*

What, you're just gonna revolt and start killing all the hookers? Fuck man you're going to ruin all the fun for everyone. I heard they were even bringing coke.

well my GF was here when I took them... she wasnt here when I woke up.

Im just gunna assume she went to work.

No not anymore, the admins just passed a new rule. You can still beat 'em up a little tho. What fun would a hooker be without that?

Yea, they had to pass that rule because of me.

Last edited:
Dang, Tommy, you are putting yourself out there and this isn't the confession thread.

Dang.

:|

Last edited:
^ no shit the government knows he's killing kidding. I wonder how many of those jokes are posted on 4chan. I've said some insane shit on here that only an idiot would believe.

with that said...

tommy, run. far away and never return.

Yea, I edited that out. Don't want the feds using that as an excuse to bust into my house.

i was going to be mean just now and typed a bunch of stuff but i erased it.

is that my fucking conscious or something? i don't like it. oh and fuck everybody, i'm still killing the hookers. i won't be mean on an internet forum but i'll be damned if i can't strangle-fuck my hookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.