NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

I am disappointed in you pff, i was expecting a little more skin :)

Wyldorchid, youz not getin off the hook that easy, now post some lingerie shots

;)

NOT YOU!
RM asked which one was me in the ghetto pic...lord! I'm not in the habit of commiting social suicide! You know I love you more than my luggage<3

Cameras in the pawn shop:p anywho, theres no way on earth I'm taking pics of my fat ass until I get some sun on my skin. I look like Jabba the Hut, only whiter.8o Scary as fuck.

More skin

NSFW:
14294842-e86.jpg

Good things happen to those who wait :)

Thats true :)

Cameras in the pawn shop:p anywho, theres no way on earth I'm taking pics of my fat ass until I get some sun on my skin. I look like Jabba the Hut, only whiter.8o Scary as fuck.

Me too! I pawned my camera for $20, now i have to pay $34 to get it back. It was worth it tho, that dope had me nodding for the rest of the day.

Speaking of dope.... i just bankai'd :)

Damn,girl! Your tits look way better than mine!
I just wished I had something to get my head straight with, I hate being drug free. I pawned mine for $75...stupid, stupid, stupid.

I'll be the judge of that assessment :)

If your doctors weren't cocksuckers then you never would of had to pawn your shit :( <3

**bows** Your amusement is my joy. Y'all are a hellofa bunch of good souls. Its nice to be able to speak freely about my highs and lows with my want of 'meds'. My friends, on-line and off, do not understand. I tell them until every fiber of your being hurts day and night, you won't. I've always had an addictive personality, but i keep it in check, you know, kids and such. But now, the kids are grown and I'm down in it deep with pain and illness. There is alot to be said to the old saying,'walk a mile in my shoes.' Like when I have to go to the hospital, and they put the IV in and they flush it with saline and your whole nose and mouth fill up with that alcohol taste? My brain starts to zip cause I know sweet relief is comin, its almost better than the first hit of morphine.....almost.;)=D