NASADD Social - so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Why can't wiggi figure out how to change the poll?

• Good Question

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lefty, step away from the kangaroo and zip your pants up

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could probably breastfeed the kittens with your current hormonal imbalance.

If everyone insisted on pitching, there could be no ball game, ya know.

Your haughty bravado may someday fade, my boy.

But if this truly is rock bottom, it's not the hell that it's reputed to be. Who among us couldn't find a soft spot in or near our hearts for kittens?

Not sure why you of all people would be fascinated with that song...

If memory serves, you incurred no "price for flight" in finding Mr. Right--you drove.

Finding Mr Right? All I discovered was that boy didn't want to play with me no more, it's true

Who couldn't find a soft spot in or near our hearts for kittens?

Hates_Kittens.jpg

Sometimes its hard to find that spot when they look at you the wrong way.

Finding Mr Right? All I discovered was that boy didn't want to play with me no more, it's true

I don't seem to recall any shortage of play time.

But, if he truly did have such little sense, then clearly he wasn't worth your time.

A one of a kind woman deserves nothing short of a one of a kind man--not some little boy who's unable to sort out his own priorities.

The thought occured to me...

If I really did live on in y'all's minds as some kind of over-sexed, pumped-up "embodiment of valor and sin", then coming back was certainly a fuck up on my part...better to die that way than live on as some whiny, emo methadone junky with enough bitch tits to breast feed kittens...

Of course, it's likely a crock of shit anyway, as none of y'all cock mongers had the courtesy to mention me in the Bluelight Legends thread.

Excellent choice, timing, etc with the kitty picture.

Bingey, you just bought right into my bad cop/good cop routine. I would have you wearing a wire by the end of the business day. And trust me, I would help you hide it so that nobody would ever find it ;)

But the truth is that I didn't miss your internet persona as much as I missed your friendship, mentorship, and your iceberg to my Titanic. While I was still a mod, I often checked your profile to see if you had logged in recently. I sent you PMs on *that other website* in hopes that you could meet me halfway. I even made an online account with Verizon to try and recover your phone number from my old account. When that didn't work, I started looking closely at the writings on the bathroom walls. I even bumped your birthday thread in the lounge, knowing full well that papasomni would say that it was fruitless (2. Characterizing a place in which the fruit no longer resides). Go check the timestamps if you don't believe me.

We all really did miss you. A puzzle just isn't complete without all of its pieces.

Last edited:
But the truth is that I didn't miss your internet persona as much as I missed your friendship, mentorship, and your iceberg to my Titanic. While I was still a mod, I often checked your profile to see if you had logged in recently. I sent you PMs on *that other website* in hopes that you could meet me halfway. I even made an online account with Verizon to try and recover your phone number from my old account. When that didn't work, I started looking closely at the writings on the bathroom walls. I even bumped your birthday thread in the lounge, knowing full well that papasomni would say that it was fruitless (2. A place in which the fruit no longer resides). Go check the timestamps if you don't believe me.

We all really did miss you. A puzzle just isn't complete without all of its pieces.

Amigo...if it weren't for an overwhelming curiosity fear of your fondness for topping and disproportionately huge penis...

...I'd kiss you right now.

PLUR <3

Excellent choice, timing, etc with the kitty picture.

Bingey, you just bought right into my bad cop/good cop routine. I would have you wearing a wire by the end of the business day. And trust me, I would help you hide it so that nobody would ever find it ;)

But the truth is that I didn't miss your internet persona as much as I missed your friendship, mentorship, and your iceberg to my Titanic. While I was still a mod, I often checked your profile to see if you had logged in recently. I sent you PMs on *that other website* in hopes that you could meet me halfway. I even made an online account with Verizon to try and recover your phone number from my old account. When that didn't work, I started looking closely at the writings on the bathroom walls. I even bumped your birthday thread in the lounge, knowing full well that papasomni would say that it was fruitless (2. Characterizing a place in which the fruit no longer resides). Go check the timestamps if you don't believe me.

i went thru my entire gmail to try to find his email....no luck. we are blessed that BA has returned, for whatever reason

My Penis Loves Ur Rectum too, Binge. :giggles: <3

My laptop was stolen two months ago, and I can't seem to get AIM to work on my phone. But somehow I will make an AIM chat work in the near future.

y'all might want to close up your gaping vaginas.....getting pretty nauseating in here

Okay, I updated earlier, but just deleted it since it would have to be rewritten anyway.

So it turns out that my innocent, angelic crush (who smokes weed now and then, and said it was acceptable) has fucking smoked crack cocaine before. She said that in high school, she and her girlfriends were looking for someting to do one night and decided to buy a bunch of crack to try. I was just like "well I'll be damned..." Also has tried coke, ecstasy, mushrooms, salvia. So yes, she is now orders of magnitude hotter to me, but let's hope she can still be an innocent angel that is a good influence on me. And not a new partner-in-crime. It has been like five years since anything but weed for her.

Anyway, she still kinda freaked when I told her. She asked a lot of questions. She did say some weird stuff like "but you seem so smart, I don't get why you would do that" and "well I do kinda look down on all heroin." And she kept bringing up a story from last week when I almost lost a wallet full of cash: "what were you really gonna buy? I am here if you need to talk." Must have said that five times.

So who knows. I threw in "oh, and I didn't pick up any diseases if you were afraid to ask," to which she replied. "I was always safe too. I hate condoms." Oh man. I want this girl so bad that it gives me this odd metallic taste in my mouth. I have not felt butterflies this strong in six years.

Now the old RL would go buy a bottle of whiskey and an eight ball right now. But no. I want to court this girl and win her heart like a proper gentleman, with no intoxicants other than a coffee and her perfume. I need the girls to help me. PFF, KC, BA...what next? When a woman makes jokes about "living like a nun lately," does that mean she wants to continue or stop living that way?

I actually want to really give a relationship a try. Actually being there for someone, fully understanding that she is another person with thoughts and emotions, have genuine fun with her, not be insecure and other negatives, have picnics with her, cuddle after sex, give a dog a bath and laugh hysterically for the neighbors, just be happy to be with someone else instead of always freaking out thinking that I am not good enough and wondering why she is with me. I have never really "been there" in any relationship I have ever had. This is very sad and needs to change.

Last edited:
NADDASSDDAAA Social Song of the day

Old Crow Medicine Show - "Take Em Away"

NSFW:

Chorus:

Take ‘em away, take ‘em away, Lord
Take away these chains from me
My heart is broken ‘cause my spirit’s not free
Lord take away these chains from me

Some birds’ feathers are too bright to be caged
I know I’m not that colorful but a bird just the same
Open up your gate now, let me put down my load
So I can feel at ease and go back to my home

Sun beatin’ down, my legs can’t seem to stand
There’s a boss man at a turnrow with a rifle in his hand
I’ve got nine child, nothin’ in the pan
My wife she died hungry while I was plowin’ land

Can’t see when I go to work, can’t see when I get off
How do you expect a man not to get lost
Every year I just keep getting deeper in debt
If there’s a happy day, Lord, I haven’t seen one yet

Land that I love is the land that I’m workin’
But it’s hard to love it all the time when your back is a-hurtin’
Gettin’ too old now to push this here plow
Please let me lay down so I can look at the clouds

Land that I know is where two rivers collide
The Brazos the Navaso and the big blue sky
Flood plains, freight trains, watermelon vines
Of any place on God’s green earth, this is where I choose to die

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E89LESI7OdY

A little folk never hurt anyone :) this song symbolically applies to a lot of you anyway

RedLeader said:
I actually want to really give a relationship a try. Actually being there for someone, fully understanding that she is another person with thoughts and emotions, have genuine fun with her, not be insecure and other negatives, have picnics with her, cuddle after sex, give a dog a bath and laugh hysterically for the neighbors, just be happy to be with someone else instead of always freaking out thinking that I am not good enough and wondering why she is with me. I have never really "been there" in any relationship I have ever had. This is very sad and needs to change

:Facepalm:

You mean to tell me *I'm* the one with the hormonal imbalance???

You're basically fantasizing about being this woman's gay "guy" friend. You know, the guy that's there to cry and cuddle with her after her real manly man of a boyfriend is done plowing her senseless--her special friend who's always up to take her out for shopping and manni's and pedi's..Just what kind of dog do you envision yourself washing with her? A fucking damned labradoodle??

What's truly sick, though, is that I actually get what you're saying. Perhaps I do need help...

RL

My friend, "i live like a nun" means she wants to get out and do some great stuff. I wouldn't equate that to drug use. I do not use drugs and trust me.....I do not live like a nun, I ride a motorcycle, I go white water rafting.....the other details are way too juicy to post here, my stalkers need not know everything im up to ;). I'm one of the busiest and active people I know. I would suggest thinking of some fun and different things to do with this girl. Last year for work we did a Landrover excursion where they taught you to drive off road in a $100,000 SUV. I've always wanted to do a zipline too. Try to think of stuff that will get your adrenaline going. It sounds like she wants to get out of the convent and have some fun.

I empathize with the last paragraph of your post, I overanalyze and overthink EVERYTHING. God forbid anyone let me assume anything because I will always assume the worst. It's a very unhealthy way to live and it's very hard to break yourself of those patterns. What you are talking about is self esteem and no one can build that but you. Having a woman who understands you have insecurities will help but you have to find a way to believe you're worthy. That's something you can't change overnight but it does get better, I promise you that. You just have to keep telling yourself that you deserve to be happy and in a loving relationship. It's so fullfilling to have someone in your life that makes you so happy. You gotta put your heart out there though. If you keep it locked away then how can you expect anyone to reach it? You also have to love yourself. If you don't then there isn't anyone else who can either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.