NASADD Social- US Bankai bullet takes out Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I already missed the CT show, now it's MA on friday and RI next week sometime. I was blown away to learn this as well but surely enough they're here. Apparently there's still tickets available too.

Oh ya fuck dude I forgot you live in CT.

Lol I was thinking to myself today on the ride home from work. Some people are really into watching sports. Some people really like playing football with their buddies. Some people are even into playing fantasy baseball. I know some people who are avidly into riding their mountain bikes and still I know some people who are into body building. I have friends who are into computers, I know people who love making music, cooking, and I know people who love building race cars.
My closest friends love to get drunk as shit on the weekends. But my interests? Sure I like some of these things, but that's not it.
I love drugs. My hobby is taking drugs. Many different kinds. I don't even necessarily care what kind so much. Of course I have my favorite, but man do I just love taking drugs.
I'm that guy. I'm a shitbag, but you know what? It's so sweet. Some people go "oh yeah I went home and watched the game and this son-of-a-bitch scored this many points" and I think quietly to myself 'yeah man I drooled all over myself and passed out for 9 hours, what an awesome night' Or "holy shit I bent my mind so hard this weekend I can still barely remember what road I'm on two days later' but shit, it's what I live for. Who would have thought...
I love it though.

Lol I was thinking to myself today on the ride home from work. Some people are really into watching sports. Some people really like playing football with their buddies. Some people are even into playing fantasy baseball. I know some people who are avidly into riding their mountain bikes and still I know some people who are into body building. I have friends who are into computers, I know people who love making music, cooking, and I know people who love building race cars.
My closest friends love to get drunk as shit on the weekends. But my interests? Sure I like some of these things, but that's not it.
I love drugs. My hobby is taking drugs. Many different kinds. I don't even necessarily care what kind so much. Of course I have my favorite, but man do I just love taking drugs.
I'm that guy. I'm a shitbag, but you know what? It's so sweet. Some people go "oh yeah I went home and watched the game and this son-of-a-bitch scored this many points" and I think quietly to myself 'yeah man I drooled all over myself and passed out for 9 hours, what an awesome night' Or "holy shit I bent my mind so hard this weekend I can still barely remember what road I'm on two days later' but shit, it's what I live for. Who would have thought...
I love it though.

There's this website I think it's called bluelite or some shit. I heard there's a lot of people like you there. Weirdos

As most do I'm sure you refer to us as Massholes (hardy har) which is fine because IMO Conecticunt rolls off the tongue better.

Very true TBH. Few things scathe the ears as a masshole's accent does. I hear this sound and immediately assume I'm witnessing a robbery. Then again I spent some time hanging out with people from fall river and the less favorable parts of boston (the pit) so it's pretty instinctual.

recky, just do you.

bitches create drama. trust me, i know.

just fucking let go.

Did these adventures involve dope or large quantities of cocaine in some strange way shape or form? I'm going to have to call you a liar if you say no.

recky, just do you.

just fucking let go.

Agreed. You can always act like you didn't see her and exit stage left anyways. Beats the fuck out of a stop and chat in my book.

Did these adventures involve dope or large quantities of cocaine in some strange way shape or form? I'm going to have to call you a liar if you say no.

Haha how'd you know?

anything with a vagina will try and pretend they're your life-blood.

punch that bitch in the face.

recky, just do you.

just fucking let go.

So ten minutes ago...

But I know what you mean.

Agreed. You can always act like you didn't see her and exit stage left anyways. Beats the fuck out of a stop and chat in my book.

It's not a stop and chat I'm so worried about, it's more of a really drunk and seeking this bitch out and chat that I'm concerned about.

Also /talking about reckless' cunt ex.

Fall Riva
You even almost got the accent right, just like you know the place. That place is a hell of a nice billboard for the decay of the Portuguese society in America. Something wonderful to be said about watching pregnant bitches nod out while walking or sprawled out on the curbside.

Maybe you're thinking of the Brazilian population. Same language.

Same shit. Non white people speaking portuguese and acting like crap. Never found it necessary to investigate further than that.

(Really cheap drugs tho...)

On a different note, I'm going to bed now. Tis 1:30 am and I have to wake up for work in a few hours. I'll be back soon enough. G'nite fellow socialites

Deftones are touring? I'm gonna have to look into that.

Tool is playing in NH in august.

I've seen Tool twice. They were pretty mad. Though the first time I was on ten hits of acid and it's a bit blurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.