NASADD Social v It's HOL's birthday! Any day is better than shitting yourself in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys.
And yeah welder, I have a good friend of mine who works at the same shop- from what he describes this one's no different. But oh well, like you said I'm just gonna make the best of it.

HoL almost 2 years already? Damn, time flies.

KC, that sucks, I'm sorry to hear you're having money issues. That type of shit always sucks. You're right though, you can't just leave the past behind because you changed your lifestyle. Still though, that's pretty bullshit that they're suing you over it.

And while Chinky does sound homophobic, I see where he's coming from a little bit too. I don't mind gay people at all because hey everyone's different, but sometimes when they throw it in your face it can get a little uncomfortable. I too have been in a situation where I was one of the few straight dudes in the room and it's actually pretty odd when they make something out of it. I don't go into a room and say "wtf, who brought the gay dudes? Why don't you go eat some pussy for a change" and it's really not cool for them to do in reverse. And Chink, they do have white pride parades, they're just called KKK rallies... lol

Never like a straight-up gay pride parade, but I have been brought to events where it was mostly gays and at first it was weird but I just kept an open mind and rolled with it and stayed there rather than leaving right away, and yeah it basically just ended up being a huge party. Once in a while you have to remind the random dude that's trying to hit on you that you in fact only like women. It helps to have a chick or two that you're hanging out with too, they can tell you're straight for the most part anyway. Idk though I drank and smoked my face off, I got to run around and be loud and obnoxious in public, and had a pretty good time overall. I wouldn't be horrified if my friends brought me back this year.

sometime the openess of gay dudes is really uncomfortable, especially really flamboyant dudes but that doesnt make me a homophobe..i think it just makes me normal, i dont know anyone that can see that shit and be oerfectly comfortable with it. its gross

im the same fucking way. you have to understand i grew up in private schools in the south. sure we had dudes we KNEW had to be gay....one was a good friend of mine....but they didnt dare come out of the closet until after high school, which is cool because i knew it bothered my friend to be someone he wasn't. i remember like literally 2 days after school let out he had a little get together at his house, like me and 6 other friends, said he had something important to tell us. he just sat us all down and said "guys, im gay" it was kinda funny because all of the guys just kind of looked around and right in front of him we all just went "I TOLD YOU"...we all laughed it off, i still talk to the guy, genuinely good dude.

so anyway this brings me to my first experience meeting a flamboyantly, openly gay male. i was 19 or 20 and down at ole miss, just partying. im in the apartments directly across from the frat houses and this kid, couldnt be older than 18 himself walks up to me and introduces himself....at first it sounded like "Hi, I'm, NSFSJ KERJHEWRIWEHSKF" because of the music. i told him i couldnt hear him so he leans in and says "HI MY NAME IS NIGGA FAG". no fucking lie this is how this guy introduces himself to me....IN MISSISSIPPI WHILE AMONGST THE ROUDIEST GROUP OF REDNECKS I HAVE EVER BEEN AROUND....i had to take like a triple take....the entire time i was wondering if he was fucking with me. im talking to him and it wasnt unconfortable at first, i was basically complimenting him on being who he is while amongst who he was with, really fucking ballsy if you ask me, only black dude in the party and surely the only gay guy....we start talking and it becomes very clear just how open and flamboyant he is....he was basically hitting on me and thats when i became like....so unconfortable i became confrontational....because i really had no idea what to do, this was the first openly gay dude i had come in contact with....i just kinda walked off after awhile, i was getting extremely agitated and the thought of punching him in the face wouldnt leave my head so i just walked off. im almost positive he got kicked out of the party at some point, i just hope the kid didnt get damn near murdered on the way out....if i had met him now i bet it would be cool, i just wasnt prepared for that shit at 19....good ole country catholic boy and all.

the entire party called him "nigga fag" too.....i never learned his real name.

im the same fucking way. you have to understand i grew up in private schools in the south. sure we had dudes we KNEW had to be gay....one was a good friend of mine....but they didnt dare come out of the closet until after high school, which is cool because i knew it bothered my friend to be someone he wasn't. i remember like literally 2 days after school let out he had a little get together at his house, like me and 6 other friends, said he had something important to tell us. he just sat us all down and said "guys, im gay" it was kinda funny because all of the guys just kind of looked around and right in front of him we all just went "I TOLD YOU"...we all laughed it off, i still talk to the guy, genuinely good dude.

so anyway this brings me to my first experience meeting a flamboyantly, openly gay male. i was 19 or 20 and down at ole miss, just partying. im in the apartments directly across from the frat houses and this kid, couldnt be older than 18 himself walks up to me and introduces himself....at first it sounded like "Hi, I'm, NSFSJ KERJHEWRIWEHSKF" because of the music. i told him i couldnt hear him so he leans in and says "HI MY NAME IS NIGGA FAG". no fucking lie this is how this guy introduces himself to me....IN MISSISSIPPI WHILE AMONGST THE ROUDIEST GROUP OF REDNECKS I HAVE EVER BEEN AROUND....i had to take like a triple take....the entire time i was wondering if he was fucking with me. im talking to him and it wasnt unconfortable at first, i was basically complimenting him on being who he is while amongst who he was with, really fucking ballsy if you ask me, only black dude in the party and surely the only gay guy....we start talking and it becomes very clear just how open and flamboyant he is....he was basically hitting on me and thats when i became like....so unconfortable i became confrontational....because i really had no idea what to do, this was the first openly gay dude i had come in contact with....i just kinda walked off after awhile, i was getting extremely agitated and the thought of punching him in the face wouldnt leave my head so i just walked off. im almost positive he got kicked out of the party at some point, i just hope the kid didnt get damn near murdered on the way out....if i had met him now i bet it would be cool, i just wasnt prepared for that shit at 19....good ole country catholic boy and all.

the entire party called him "nigga fag" too.....i never learned his real name.

Lol

Yeah there was this one really gay black dude that showed up at a couple of the parties my friend had at this one apartment he had in Philly (must have lived in the area or something because I have no clue who he is, and he wasn't at any of our other parties when he lived in different neighborhoods). It was weird because he was so flamboyant that he pretty much floated when he walked, but still dressed all ghetto and tried to act all hard when shit started going down. Like seriously pick a team dude

I never had too many encounters with gay men until I went to prison. I am from a small Mississippi town were southern baptist teachings were the law pretty much so if people were gay they kept it hidden. In prison well at least in prison in Mississippi gays are called "Punks" The gays or punks had certain hustles like mending clothing, hemming up pants, and doing laundry and in some cases prostitution. I would say that in the average unit of 120 men there were generally 4 to 6 gays. They were generally respectful to the straight men and kept their distance and eye contact to a minimum. The gays were required to shower together or alone. I remember an instance were a gay man was washing clothes at the sink and the mirror in front of that sink was positioned so he could see into the shower. His ploy to see men showering was discovered and he was brutally beaten. There was also the possibility of encountering punks making love or giving blow jobs. I always had to make my presence known when I had to get up to piss at 3:00 AM or there is no telling what you might encounter. I've seen gays fight and hold their own. Some people forget just because a dudes gay doesnt mean he lacks strength and fighting skill, he is still a man, and can fight like a man. Well that pretty much sums up my experience with homosexuals.

I actually get dope through a gay kid. He hung out with this girl who use to drive me around and he just started getting dope for me. Hes mad flamboyant which i dont like cause it us fuckin annoyin but hes pretty cool when he doesnt talk about gettin fucked and shit. thats what i dont like to hear.

sometime the openess of gay dudes is really uncomfortable, especially really flamboyant dudes but that doesnt make me a homophobe"

agreed
HoL almost 2 years already? Damn, time flies.

KC, that sucks, I'm sorry to hear you're having money issues. That type of shit always sucks. You're right though, you can't just leave the past behind because you changed your lifestyle. Still though, that's pretty bullshit that they're suing you over it.

right?
"nigga fag"

1 more temp ban for memphis
I never had too many encounters with gay men until I went to prison. I am from a small Mississippi town were southern baptist teachings were the law pretty much so if people were gay they kept it hidden. In prison well at least in prison in Mississippi gays are called "Punks" The gays or punks had certain hustles like mending clothing, hemming up pants, and doing laundry and in some cases prostitution. I would say that in the average unit of 120 men there were generally 4 to 6 gays. They were generally respectful to the straight men and kept their distance and eye contact to a minimum. The gays were required to shower together or alone. I remember an instance were a gay man was washing clothes at the sink and the mirror in front of that sink was positioned so he could see into the shower. His ploy to see men showering was discovered and he was brutally beaten. There was also the possibility of encountering punks making love or giving blow jobs. I always had to make my presence known when I had to get up to piss at 3:00 AM or there is no telling what you might encounter. I've seen gays fight and hold their own. Some people forget just because a dudes gay doesnt mean he lacks strength and fighting skill, he is still a man, and can fight like a man. Well that pretty much sums up my experience with homosexuals.

dallas county had a seperate pod for the openly/seterotypically/flamboyantly gay dudes

OK

you redeemed yourself from that kanye west shit

my favorite animal is the giant squid, so my boyfriend said he was going to make me a giant squid kite. Well, he soon realized making a kite is not for amateurs, so...he bought me one.

squidkite.jpg

that's a 10 ft mother fucking kite.

Morning social...god dam I had the worst night sleeping, was kicking SO bad. Took like ~1500mg of gabapentin and was walkin into walls and still couldn't fall asleep. Broke down and ate a piece of suboxone around 4am. Didn't wanna do it cause I wanted to get high today. Thinking I might as well just try and get clean since I'm already on day 3...lifes a beach. Sup Every1? Any cool plans for the day?

^ If you are on day 3, you shoulda just toughed it out man because you were almost out of the woods.

I just plan on taking some temazepam, drinking, and watching NCAA football all day long.

Yeah but if I toughed it out I would use today and just start the process all over again.

happy 18 months to me :)

it's so weird that I'm posting this here.

wow kc thats amazing. Congratulations. Honestly BL would be big trigger for me if I was sober.

happy 18 months to me :)

it's so weird that I'm posting this here.

congratulations, 18 months is a long time for anybody, especially a junky!! :)

out of curiosity, how long were u using? and what made you decide to quit?

PS 18 months really is great! the longest ive gone is 5 months and that was foreverrrrr

wow kc thats amazing. Congratulations. Honestly BL would be big trigger for me if I was sober.

thank you! It was at first. I stopped coming here for a long time. Only really started again very recently. And I actually don't go to any threads really besides this one and a few in the Lounge.

congratulations, 18 months is a long time for anybody, especially a junky!! :)

out of curiosity, how long were u using? and what made you decide to quit?

PS 18 months really is great! the longest ive gone is 5 months and that was foreverrrrr

thank you! I was using addictively for about 4 years. Probably add 3 more years on to that that I was abusing but not addicted. I can't actually pinnpoint what made me quit though. I had tried treatment lots of times, been to jail a few times, overdosed plenty, etc, and none of those really made me want to quit. The last time I went to treatment, it was my choice and I really didn't have any major consequences going on. I was just tired, I guess. And then I got involved in AA and met awesome people and their lives were going so much better than mine (they had jobs and money and boyfriends and were fairly emotionally stable) so I thought id give it a go.

Lol i like your location, KC. But honestly that's amazing, I'm so happy for you! Look forward to hearing when your 36 month anniversary hits :)

Status
Not open for further replies.