NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and what a dissapointing playoff lineup

who gives 2 shits about any of these teams

having said that

GO RAVENS!

memphis how the fuck can you have an F in keyboarding!?!?!!?! lol

dude, it was an 8:00 am class and the teacher was a fucking whore. i know how to type, just because i dont type the way you do or want to teach doesnt mean i cant type. i just stopped going and was either too lazy or too high to drop the class in time...

dude, it was an 8:00 am class and the teacher was a fucking whore. i know how to type, just because i dont type the way you do or want to teach doesnt mean i cant type. i just stopped going and was either too lazy or too high to drop the class in time...

an 8 am class. way too early, dont ya think?

GOD DAMNIT I SUCK AT CHESS.

i have it on level 1 difficulty and still cant fucking win

I'm not the fastest typer, but I have nice form. I mean, I put my hands in the correct spots on the keyboard.

nbd, js

I don't care to type as I was taught either. The "home keys" are just not comfortable.

Whats good negros? I been outta commission since friday, and shacked up with some girl the last 3 days fuck im tired.

i learned typing with the home keys back in ~3rd grade, been typing since... I think the last WPM test I took scored me at around 85 WMP

my first mandatoryt computer class was when i was in 6th grade like like 1997 or 1998..we had computers labs and did things on them before that but once i got to jr high they made the course mandatory and it just taught you how to type and how to do other things on the computer

this was when everyone had AOL and the AOL private chatrooms where the coolest thing ever having 20 of your friends all in the same room tlakin to each other..that shit was like futuristic..i remember when i first got AOL cause we had a computer but no AOL or internet and like some of my firends asked me what my screenname was and i had to make something up cause i didnt want to seem like the ionly one without..so i went home that day and begged and begged my mom to get AOL and finally like a month later she did,,and when we first got it i was only allowed to be on AOL for 1hr a day lol

AOL 3.0 it was i think first

tommy you watching happy endings right now or what

I'm about to watch it right now.

I was out at the bar but luckily my parents DVR'd it for me. Normally I just set it to DVR the show each week, but HD DVR takes up so much more space than regular DVR, so now I just set it for when I'm not around instead of pre-setting it to do the whole season.

AOL is how i got all my dates to jr high dances back in the day son. I didnt need a bitches phone number gimme that screename.

tommy you got at&t cable?

I've got Optimum. Cable companies seem to be pretty regional. Like by me you either have Optimum or Verizon, and then from the city to upstate they have Time Warner. Comcast and Time Warner cable seem to be all over place, and were pretty common when I would run IP checks on people from all over the US.

This episode was alright. The intervention part was funny, and not just because I'm a druggie.

Last edited:
i thought at&t was likea direct tv or comcast and was nationwide.,

well with AT&t we got a channel called HDNET and it has some great shows..like inside MMa with bas rutten and kenny rice, they have art mann from the old wild on E show..basucally hes doing the same thing that he did back on WILD ON...hes just interviewing drunk people on the just tandom shit(one of the funniest shows out), theres a chick called katy darl and she basically does the same thing ART does except shes a female doing it, they got GGW tv show and a show called GET OUT which is basically a tv about a group of models who are on some tropical island getting their pics take, and the show basically is the hot models showing around the city/country that they are in..they also show concerts of differnt bands oh and the channel, its got no commercials

its a great tv channel..1105 on ATT and its owned by mark cuban too, so you know its cool with him owning it

@HoL congrats, man. that's a legit amount of time.. keep it up. i'm proud of you.

i don't get HDNET or fuel. fucking regional ISP's.. i'll continue to pirate shit unless SOPA shuts it down. so terrifying. i think murder is probably the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.