NASADD Social v. We've got Skillz and Ohline's and Recky's Fucking Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the fuck is this guy?

the necrophiliac?

um im with tripman, i was gone for a bit, where is bingey.

i think i can surmise from when i was poppin in the social, he n pff were gettin hot n heavy (hooked up maybe?) and then i think he wronged her, (in some way shape or form, like i said i wasnt really followin the social closely for that month or whatever it was)

pff i hope all if well n i dont mean to make u feel upset or rehash shit

but if someone wants to PM the gossip i wouldnt mind hearin it

anyways, JC, nice to see you around.

how are you n baybe, JC? yall still together? hope so, always good to see socialites bein happy together (sorry pff, i was routin for u n bingey)

PS. fuck yourself necrophiliac

ITT: one big circle-jerk. No wonder your social goes on for months. It's all started when I began sucking fat dicks.

NSFW:
fuckyou.jpg

i think i can surmise from when i was poppin in the social, he n pff were gettin hot n heavy (hooked up maybe?) and then i think he wronged her, (in some way shape or form, like i said i wasnt really followin the social closely for that month or whatever it was)

anyways, JC, nice to see you around.

PS. fuck yourself necrophiliac

Yeah, this.

Sup social?

speaking of special guest appearances whatever happened to bingey? Is he still banned or have I just not noticed him in a while or has he gone on a sabbatical?

I don't think he will ever be back to BL.

Let me know if someone already told you what was up, if not I'll give you the low down.

big, scary storms. :(

how are you mang?

don't worry, I'm sure we'll get the storms here next.
I'm good. Nothing really exciting here. Fixed my computer so I can be around this dead place more often. I currently have two ugly chicks trying to win me over, it's pretty bad. Other than that I'm just a fart in the wind. Started smoking more weed again, anxiety's semi under control. I'm broke and I hate paying bills. You know, the usual. Drinkin.

don't worry, I'm sure we'll get the storms here next.
I'm good. Nothing really exciting here. Fixed my computer so I can be around this dead place more often. I currently have two ugly chicks trying to win me over, it's pretty bad. Other than that I'm just a fart in the wind. Started smoking more weed again, anxiety's semi under control. I'm broke and I hate paying bills. You know, the usual. Drinkin.

fortunately for you, you guys should be fine. we're looking at another storm system heading through very soon (20 minutes?)

lol two ugly chicks? oh lord, please elaborate.

(p.s. i hate that you're broke. i would give you sympathy hugs if i could)

yeah. Two of them. It's twice as bad as one ugly chick. One is a chick that I knew that i used to be friends with - pretty chunky and a beat ass face. She lost weight and we started hanging out again recently because I haven't seen her in a while and I thought it would be cool, but now she thinks I want to fuck her just because I hung out with her? Yeah when you lose weight your face doesn't stop looking fucked up. Just in case if nobody ever told you. Please stop referring to yourself as a "cute chick".
The second is a hefty one with a funny face and a monster set of issues. I started hanging out with her recently after a big party in the woods rather than sleeping in my truck I figured it was cool to sleep in a comfortable tent, smoke a lot of weed and eat xanax. She is really chill to hang out with and she's a fun person to be around, but now she's convinced I'm "perfect for her". I tried to tell her about how horrible of a person I was and how I'm not looking for much more than friendship. She left her boyfriend 8 days after meeting me and now she always wants to come chill at my house. WHAT? that's right. We got a fucking nut. She was all wasted and told me all about how she's falling for me. This was the day before she did that. I would normally tell said chick to fuck off but she's really cool and I wouldn't mind being friends with her if she could cut the shit. Also since she's really close with some of my friends I don't want to upset her and look like an ass. Seriously though, step off, this is a really ridiculous situation you have put me in. Especially since friends saw me hanging out with her and now think that I fucked her. Not even gonna try to say I didn't, what's the point?
Damn life is strange. I go from a sea of hot pussy to hiding from bad pussy. What has happened to me??? heh.

Too bad though because they're both cool people, I just wish they could tell that I'm definitely not into them. Sorry, but don't you have more respect for me than that? You really think I'm gonna go for you? Maybe I just need to be more blunt about it.

TL;DR = Gross.

(ps: ohline I would gladly accept your sympathy hugs if I could)

Last edited:
yeah. Two of them. It's twice as bad as one ugly chick. One is a chick that I knew that i used to be friends with - pretty chunky and a beat ass face. She lost weight and we started hanging out again recently because I haven't seen her in a while and I thought it would be cool, but now she thinks I want to fuck her just because I hung out with her? Yeah when you lose weight your face doesn't stop looking fucked up. Just in case if nobody ever told you. Please stop referring to yourself as a "cute chick".
The second is a hefty one with a funny face and a monster set of issues. I started hanging out with her recently after a big party in the woods rather than sleeping in my truck I figured it was cool to sleep in a comfortable tent, smoke a lot of weed and eat xanax. She is really chill to hang out with and she's a fun person to be around, but now she's convinced I'm "perfect for her". I tried to tell her about how horrible of a person I was and how I'm not looking for much more than friendship. She left her boyfriend 8 days after meeting me and now she always wants to come chill at my house. WHAT? that's right. We got a fucking nut. She was all wasted and told me all about how she's falling for me. This was the day before she did that. I would normally tell said chick to fuck off but she's really cool and I wouldn't mind being friends with her if she could cut the shit. Also since she's really close with some of my friends I don't want to upset her and look like an ass. Seriously though, step off, this is a really ridiculous situation you have put me in.
Damn life is strange. I go from a sea of hot pussy to hiding from bad pussy. What has happened to me??? heh.

Too bad though because they're both cool people, I just wish they could tell that I'm definitely not into them. Sorry, but don't you have more respect for me than that? You really think I'm gonna go for you? Maybe I just need to be more blunt about it.

TL;DR = Gross.

(ps: ohline I would gladly accept your sympathy hugs if I could)

tell them you have an STD? or maybe even the truth?

maybe that your dick doesn't work over so many pounds.

(i would hug the shit out of you if i could, my friend)

I think you guys are right.

I just may have to handle this now before it gets really retarded...

well I'm going to bed now. So much for getting to be early like I wanted to tonight. Goodnight Ohline and JB and whoever may be creeping this social.

I think you guys are right.

I just may have to handle this now before it gets really retarded...

well I'm going to bed now. So much for getting to be early like I wanted to tonight. Goodnight Ohline and JB and whoever may be creeping this social.

I used to buy weed and shut with two girls that were cool but not very sexy like the ones you describe. I would always make excuses why I had to leave right after I got my shit. Looking back I should have fucked them. Prolly could of even had a threesome I don't know if that would have made it better or worse? But at least I would have gotten laid.

I don't think he will ever be back to BL.

Let me know if someone already told you what was up, if not I'll give you the low down.

nope, no one has yet.

PM when u get a chance, please and thank you.

RWOT: be honest, u did fuck the 2nd one in the tent with the xannies, didnt you?

Status
Not open for further replies.