• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC New gaming PC build (ultimate setup) .. Need some help please!

Chris42393

Bluelighter
So I'm currently building a gaming PC with a pretty big budget. I'm trying to get the best/fastest computer for gaming (and other types of work). I'll list my parts down below... If you know of any faster/better stuff, can you please recommend something? (cost is no issue)

CPU -- i9 11900k (Intels 11th generation)
CPU Cooler -- Noctua NH-D15
GPU -- Nvidia RTX 3090 (not doing SLI)
RAM -- G.Skill Trident Z Royal ... 128gb, 4000MHz, DDR4
Memory -- 4TB of Western Digitial Black M.2 PCIe Gen4 at 7,000 MB/s ... and 4TB of "regular" SSD memory (for extra storage)
Motherboard -- ASUS ROG Maximus XII Extreme Z490
Cooling Fans -- Noctua NF-S12B Redux-1200
Power -- Corsair AX1000 1000w
Case -- Corsair 1000D

Thanks in advance!

Man this is one badass pc. Did you consider watercooling? It'll look better, run cooler and make less noise.
Thank you!

I did consider water cooling. I just have to watch several videos on how to do it LOL. I don't want to spend thousands of dollars, just for it to leak and destroy everything LOL. (which is my main worry)

Thank you!

I did consider water cooling. I just have to watch several videos on how to do it LOL. I don't want to spend thousands of dollars, just for it to leak and destroy everything LOL. (which is my main worry)
Yeah I understand. I don't have a watercooling system myself or have seriously looked into it before.
Since going from the parts you chose money is no concern, it could be really cool to contact an amateur custom modder or something to do it all for you, it's like an art/hobby for them and it could look incredibly sick. But if looks aren't the main concern you might as well build it yourself, that has some value in itself :)