• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football NFL 2021 PICK'EM ROAR

i think both these games are hard to predict.

i'll be happy if the chiefs and rams each win by a point :)

alasdair

BENGALS! :rockon:

i wonder how much they're gonna offer me to cash my ticket out before the super bowl - they offered me $250 before this game

so close, yet so far 😢

they blew it...and they'll blame Jimmy G but we all know they would've never got there without him....his last pass as a 9er most likely goes down as one of those bonehead picks he throws almost every game - fittingly tho......i hope wherever he ends up, it's at least a decent team and he continues to win in spite of his bonehead play sometimes....he does win for whatever reason so it'll be interesting if that continues

he's a lot like Goff - and Goff can really play sometimes and then he'll lay an egg and be terrible other times.....it's almost fitting that those 2 end up in the same division again...maybe Jimmy G to the Bears? Quite possibly end up in Carolina too...i think that would be a good fit....could end up in Tampa too now without TB

now - the super bowl....the line is 3.5

i don't like that line - i think the Rams should be laying 7....they're super stacked like a fantasy team - i know it was tough to go into Arrowhead and win a game but this might be an even tougher matchup....i hope the Rams lose just because they are a loaded fantasy team....Tampa pulled that last year and they won...so we'll see what happens

we gotta 2 weeks now :cautious:

they blew it...and they'll blame Jimmy G but we all know they would've never got there without him....his last pass as a 9er most likely goes down as one of those bonehead picks he throws almost every game - fittingly tho......i hope wherever he ends up, it's at least a decent team and he continues to win in spite of his bonehead play sometimes....he does win for whatever reason so it'll be interesting if that continues

he's a lot like Goff - and Goff can really play sometimes and then he'll lay an egg and be terrible other times.....it's almost fitting that those 2 end up in the same division again...maybe Jimmy G to the Bears? Quite possibly end up in Carolina too...i think that would be a good fit....could end up in Tampa too now without TB

now - the super bowl....the line is 3.5

i don't like that line - i think the Rams should be laying 7....they're super stacked like a fantasy team - i know it was tough to go into Arrowhead and win a game but this might be an even tougher matchup....i hope the Rams lose just because they are a loaded fantasy team....Tampa pulled that last year and they won...so we'll see what happens

we gotta 2 weeks now :cautious:

so you'd rather Jimmy stay then starting the newbie ?

so you'd rather Jimmy stay then starting the newbie ?

well... they gave up a ton to draft him so they're already fully vested, so that's not happening....Jimmy's a goner regardless - but yea i think they'd be fine if he was still playing there next year...he's probably gonna keep winning wherever he goes - he might end up on the Saints too - that whole division needs a QB...the Falcons have the best QB in the division at the moment :thumbs down:

i was a limp 1-1 this week in the pick 'em but i did place a parley bet with the bengals and 49ers who both covered so that was nice :)

i really like matthew stafford and feel like it's his time but i'd also love to see the bengals win the super bowl and i feel like they have more momentum.

so right now i go with:

lar @ cin

alasdair

Cincinnati says shut it all down we got a game to win

it was all Niner fans at their stadium....LA doesn't deserve to win..i like Aaron Donald, he deserves something but not in LA...Fuck the Rams