Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread North American Railroad Videos (Trainspotting 101)

Amtrak Coast Starlight Train from LA to Seattle

amtrak-coast-starlight.jpg

The Coast Starlight travels daily from Los Angeles and Seattle - a 35-hour journey stopping in Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Portland, along nearly 1,400 miles of stunning scenery.

Last edited:
passenger-trains-in-the-united-states-vs-europe-

Now it kind of all makes sense to me why I would ride the trains in Europe so much.

Thank you so much @Cheshire_Kat for sharing the North American Railroad Videos !!!!!

ew54hDS.jpeg

NOvDNGm.png

This is a picture of the Amtrak routes. I couldn't remember where I has put this picture at first. But I love this map.

My cousins traveled to visit my family and I last year and now we all have prints of this up on our walls.

They had never traveled on the trains either but they had recently moved to the central Mich and have a home and some land near

railroad tracks.

They were fascinated with the trains and wanted to learn more about trains and traveling on them.

They traveled through many states and on the way back got delayed and rerouted several times because of all of the tornado's.

It wasn't recent but the tornado's were bad that year as well.

It is a fun way to travel around out there I have heard but I haven't been on a train in quite a while. lool.

There are many more tracks out there but the main highway seems to be on Amtrak. lool.

I still love the videos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOvDNGm.png

This is a picture of the Amtrak routes. I couldn't remember where I has put this picture at first. But I love this map.

My cousins traveled to visit my family and I last year and now we all have prints of this up on our walls.

They had never traveled on the trains either but they had recently moved to the central Mich and have a home and some land near

railroad tracks.

They were fascinated with the trains and wanted to learn more about trains and traveling on them.

They traveled through many states and on the way back got delayed and rerouted several times because of all of the tornado's.

It wasn't recent but the tornado's were bad that year as well.

It is a fun way to travel around out there I have heard but I haven't been on a train in quite a while. lool.

There are many more tracks out there but the main highway seems to be on Amtrak. lool.

I still love the videos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, it's disappointing how limited the Amtrak routes are but there are still some great sections, great places to go. The only bummer is that I get older, sleeping in coach all night gets to be more of a drag. Better if you have someone to snuggle up to 🤔

Yeah, it's disappointing how limited the Amtrak routes are but there are still some great sections, great places to go. The only bummer is that I get older, sleeping in coach all night gets to be more of a drag. Better if you have someone to snuggle up to 🤔
yeah, lol, they complained a bit . . . . but that being said they had their own cabin and they asked if they could put the pillows on the ground and they made like a fort in their compartment. :ROFLMAO:😭
and they had floor space so they lol wouldn't fall down.
they were nice about it.

they could of just drove in less than half the time . . . .
but they really did want to see what the trains were all about.

lol bless their little 'ol selves. omg ❤️‍🔥

yeah, lol, they complained a bit . . . . but that being said they had their own cabin and they asked if they could put the pillows on the ground and they made like a fort in their compartment. :ROFLMAO:😭
and they had floor space so they lol wouldn't fall down.
they were nice about it.

they could of just drove in less than half the time . . . .
but they really did want to see what the trains were all about.

lol bless their little 'ol selves. omg ❤️‍🔥
That sounds like fun! Sleeper cars are a cool way to go. I really like the sound and rhythm of trains. It's relaxing, as long as you aren't in a big hurry