• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine NSADD Cocaine Megathread

Yeah. Just go down to skid row, at least that's what I hear on the internet.

yo skid row is crack infested and dont tell people to go there 4 drugs they bound to get shanked specially if theyre white but yea jus hit up some parties ask some druggies ull find yayo i mean shit son its veeyrwhere :p late

Cocaine in the South

I'm in TX, and I'm trying to figure out what the most common cuts are for coke down here. Obviously, it's much more pure than towards the north (since it doesn't get stepped on as much), but I still can't figure out exactly what the most common cuts are.
I usually get great fishscale type stuff, but I've also occasionally gotten stuff that seemed to be cut with meth. I've also done the Clorox test to get a definitive answer on whether or not I had amp/meth in my blow, and according to the test, it seems I don't. What other common cuts are there apart from that? Inositol seems to be another common one, but I'm not totally sure about how to recognize it.
Also, what are some signs the coke is obviously cut with meth? Sometimes when I do the water test, about 80 percent of what I drop in dissolves completely, and at the center remains a very small, dull white pebble (kind of hard to describe). Could that be meth?

Last edited:
Methamphetamine is pretty soluble in water, so thats not what the blob is.

Are you more curious about what bricks might be cut with as they come over, or local cuts?

Both, I guess. I imagine the cuts are local though, because I usually get fantastic fishscale type stuff, but sometimes I get obviously cut crap (plus my dude doesn't cut it, I've seen him get it delivered to him plenty of times, and each time he just weighed it out in front of us and gave it to us ; also, he doesn't use, and a few people that known him better than I do told me he just sells it as it is). He also has a few different suppliers, so I imagine they're the ones doing the cutting.

Im back living in Dallas TX again and this shit i scored was from an old buddy of mine from highschool. He now deals blow and weed and other shit. Well he also gives it to me from the brick most of hte time fishscales. but the other time even when he gave it to me from the brick it was already cut.So if the makers cut it then the locals who knows what shit may end up in your blow this days. Even meth.

thres still acid around, and coke is probably the easiest drug to get, still. maybe meth, but its still snowing. i never do that shit anymore, but i could probably still get a teener after only a few rounds of phone tag. honestly, in LA it never hurts to ask random motherfuckers on the street. a real dope head knows what another dope head looks and acts like so you can sniff em out if you try hard enough. that or just walk around on major streets with lots of tourists like sunset or something. just dont go to skid row unless youre going to otherwise die

As long as there is still cocaine being produced in south america, there will ALWAYS be coke in California, especially Los Angeles/Hollywood.

In other words, the town will never be "dry". And I can say that with certainty, speaking from recent experience from this past weekend....good stuff =D

ask lindsey lohan....ull find her at alocal AA meeting getting her court card signed while having the sniffles.....and lol how cud u ever think LA wouldnt have yay....and of all places hollywood? like wooooow lol....i mean shit if theres sherm around there def that yay around i had a friend ask me how many days it stays in ur system rofl for a drug test hahaha he has the same PO as me i think hes fucked lol

Los Angeles will always have everything and anything. SD, LB, LA ports and Mexico FTW.

eye kant spehll said:
ask lindsey lohan....ull find her at alocal AA meeting getting her court card signed while having the sniffles.....and lol how cud u ever think LA wouldnt have yay....and of all places hollywood? like wooooow lol....i mean shit if theres sherm around there def that yay around i had a friend ask me how many days it stays in ur system rofl for a drug test hahaha he has the same PO as me i think hes fucked lol
You really can't spell at all.

eye kant spehll said:

Someone I know from this outpatient rehab-type place (one of the counselors) has seen Lindsay Lohan at meetings in Malibu!!
eek.gif

I'd imagine coke down here is probably of better quality than the rest of the US though, being so close to Mexico and all.
At least it seems to be a lot cheaper than in the rest of the US (30 to 40 a gram, 70 to 120 an eight ball, usually in the 90-110 range though).