• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ NSADD Social v. 2024: They all dun gone and runoff

^ yeah I have mixed feeling about listening to music that takes me back to the late middle/high school days. Most of the time its great, but sometimes it really makes me miss those times and I get like emotional and shit. Not to the point of tears or anything, but shit, I don't know.

I know what you mean but it kinda the opposite..when I hear something that takes me back it actually put me in a good mood and for 4min im not my typical asshole self

Salutations, sir...or madame.
*sigh* 24more hours until I can get my lowly script of Tramadol to make life slightly more tolerable. fuck.

Yeah, I ran off, what of it? Wanna fight about it? **ducks back into cave**

Life is just nuts right now. There's some really amazing parts, which I'm going to continue, and some craziness, which I'm going to remove carefully, and slowly when necessary. Every year of my 20s seems to be a crazy adventure, each bigger and better than the last.

So is this where the lounge castoffs come to play?

Nowslowthisdown_0af1dbf34c3a3ea1bd63c9925e3ed7b9_zps20zrllyq.gif

This is where the cool kids used to come play but they all took off to play somewhere else

And no, no this is nothing like the lounge.

I come downstairs and my grandfather is watching The Wire lol. so I started watching it with him

I know y'all don't come here anymore, but I'm sure someone who checks here could pass on the message. Copy paste of the message I left in other bl boards.

Hey y'all, wanted to let you know my father just passed away. He had a massive heart attack Monday morning, the right side of his heart failed and he passed away at the hospital. I had been debating whether or not to come back to bluelight, and this more or less cinches it in the not category. Beyond trying to deal with his passing and trying to figure out how to move forward with my own live, he's lived on by three small children that I'm more or less responsible for helping his fiancé raise. Positive vibes would be very much appreciated right now, Lord knows we all could use them right now

I'm very sorry for your loss, man. This has been a very bad time lately, in this past week I know of 3 people that have lost a father now (one of which was my future father in law too). Stay strong and good luck in dealing with all the associated mess. Grieving a loss is never easy, and the added responsibilities don't help one bit. You'll be in my thoughts