NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
god so loved the world that he dicked down mary and she gushed an endless amount of busch to satisfy the demigods of the future

edit: and yes i give anyone permission to quote this in research papers, books and laws

oh believe me i know, we've had this conversation before. I went through a nice busch binge for a few months about a year ago, but have since moved onto other adventures.

EDIT: Plus, drinking flowing gallons of pussy juice doesn't sound all that satisfying right now. I love me some pussy, but gushing gallons of flowing juice doesn't sound too tasty for some reason...

EDIT: Plus, drinking flowing gallons of pussy juice doesn't sound all that satisfying right now. I love me some pussy, but gushing gallons of flowing juice doesn't sound too tasty for some reason...

GOD knew this which is why he added barley and hops, i talked to him in person just this afternoon, he told me you would make this kind of comment and told me to tell you to man the fuck up

nbd js

No bankai for me, I've never touched a needle cause it bothers me too much and I hate spending money. I'm pretty clean atm tbh, mainly just soma and vic til I can see my doc again. My bong just came today and I have no weed for it, GARARAGDGS!

send that freaky little whore you are associated with my way plz

haha, i am just now getting back to your reply cuz after that last post i went n picked her up from work n been over at her place ever sence

decided to come back home tonight cuz her family is gonna be there in the morning cuz its thanksgiving so i said fuck it, i dont wanna meet em

Happy Thankgiving, assholes.

What are you thankful for?

Me? I'm thankful for this Dilaudid I'm about to push into my veinzzz.

Mephedrone is a hell of a drug. I think I'm gonna be going light on the turkey and cranberries this year. :D

I'm grateful that I have a family to visit and eat with tonight. I'm grateful my friends got to come up from Colorado Springs and roll with me tonight. I'm grateful just to be alive.. even if things aren't anywhere near perfect right now. I have a lotta love in me to go around!

Happy Thanksgiving, especially to those ungrateful Cannucks (*cough*JAY*cough).

Happy Thankgiving, assholes.

What are you thankful for?

Me? I'm thankful for this Dilaudid I'm about to push into my veinzzz.

:X

:::waves fist in anger:::

you know what im not thankful for?

lazy <censored> dealers that think holidays apply to them

liquor stores too.

if you deal in vices your ass needs to be open 365 days a year. thats just my opinion but i think its a damn good one.

now i have to chug beers to deal with my family.

i dont even have any fucking weed.

ahh i hope today goes by kinda fast, as pathetic as that is to say

left girls place last night cuz i figured i'd rather have dinner with my fam then have to eat thanksgiving and be introduced to her family all at once

but i got my ass woken up this morning early, n then by the time i do wake up n get outta bed i find out grandma brought friends over n shit n im just not in the mood

im thinkin i mighta been better off eatin with strangers today :\

might bankai in a bit but i feel like it might be ill advised, eh we'll see

I'm thankful for

35-700x393.jpg

I'm thankful that the night is over... I couldn't stop shaking everywhere even while warm, it was hard to breathe and it was too difficult to get out of bed to check so I didn't. I'm pretty sure I had a bad fever or something, checked this morning and it seems to only be around 101 F.

iam thankful i ggot me a new computer today. i slept thru my families eating festival

crip walk crip walk

Status
Not open for further replies.