• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

OK!!! whos done it?!?!

oh, god.... one time we used just about every small phallic object in the house..... what a fun time! here's a list

broom handle
toothbrush
carrot
butcher knife(handle)
coke bottle
pucker bottle (anyone familliar with brown shots?)
hooka
electric back massager
statue
remote control
golfball
a nickle
wallet chain

and other stuff... a lot of stuff didn't work out, but it was funny to try. it was more amusing than pleasureable really

Ok color me bad if this is wrong! I came across a pen that was thick in diameter, was squiglly, rotated in little circles, and vibrated. It sai try me pointing to a little button. Under curiosity I pressed the button and the first thing that poped in my mind was the enjoyment that I thought my GF at the time would have. So as any curious mind I bought it! (4.95) Ha Ha find a vibrator that cheap! She was hesatant for a minute and after a little convincing she tried it! I was jelous cause it made her squirm more than I made her (what can I say I was unexpierenced at that age) I never did see that pen ever again!

*BUMP*

c'mon even some new BLers can contribute to this thread!!!
new experiences???
ok ok my new one: one of those skinny 'V' energy drink cans.

Last edited:
not really a kitchen utensil, but quite a different ... i dont kow ... THING ...

i once stuck a empty cruiser bottle up a chicks twat ... first the neck end ... then the butt end ...

All I know is that I'm getting turned on thinking about all these chicks sticking things in their pussies.

It's a shame men don't have so many things available. I did use the jets in a pool one time but that still involved the use of my hand.

buzzn_all_nite_long said:
*BUMP*

c'mon even some new BLers can contribute to this thread!!!
new experiences???
ok ok my new one: one of those skinny 'V' energy drink cans.

I hereby petition to upgrade your next one to a full girth tall boy beer can!

mmmh....beer..

SHOWER HEAD, no questions asked. It's very very rare that I take a shower without masterbating. The pulse part on my clit feels real good, and i usually take the head off of it for a more solid concentrated spray, and even with that, i usually vcover part for more pressure. It gets me shakin within 3 minutes every time. And then i can keep going like 4 more times! hehe :D ANd you can always use something for penetration too to make it even better. One that I liek a lot isthe squeegier (SP!?) basically the thing you use to scrape the water off the door. Theres two in there, the rest of the ppl in my house use one and then I use the other. I know that none use the one that I do so im safe.

my personal fave outside of a shower is a biger highliter, still not too big, but I like to be able to move it around. After reading the electric toothbrush thing on here, i admit I triedit, but it wasn't as good as i hoped it would be, the vibrations were just a bit too much i think.

And i'm too chicken to try much more, well maybe not chicken, just not creative enough, but there are some great ideas on here that I'll have to try!

ShAdEs0fGrAy said:
- The squiggle writer pen, I think that's what it was called, it was really fat at the end and shook so when you wrote it, well, 'squiggled'.

Does anybody else remember those squiggle pens?????=D

HAHA.. I cant lie... That was my guilty pleasure!! And the funny thing is... my mom knew I had one of those so if she heard a buzz sound she knew it was the pen and hopefully not think anything of it! HAHA

Other than that...
-Popsicle... kind of messy
-Electric Trimmer
-Hairbursh
-One of those fat permant markers
-Shower heads were and still are great lol
-Ice cubes
-A giant pepperoni stick with the plastic still on it ofcourse
-The round Bath & Body Works bottles
The list goes on but most have been mentioned

I cant believe I'm actually admitting to this stuff! LMFAO
What can I say.. I was a freak at the age of 12 and my best friend and I experimented with a lot of stuff...

Of course! As soon as I work out how to do it *looks for fizzy*
You can either move it or copy it to the archive :D I'd say let it die down again and then ya can move it over, or just keep an eye on it so we don't delete it :D

*blows a kiss to slm*

Most of my highlighters have been up in me at some point in time....there was also this little handmirror that i'd slide back and forth (held sideways) against my clit when I was younger. Um...I have a smaller maglite flashlight that I've used, but that was sort of a "wow..can i fit that up there" kind of thing. Same thing for a couple of golfballs one time. Those didn't want to come out easily, and it was sort of a giggly funny time trying to get them out between me and my bf of the time!

ibizakat said:
OK, I am going to have to put in a HUGE advocacy for the electric toothbrush here. Seriously. It's better than any "vibrator" that's made for that purpose. Don't laugh, go try it, and then you'll be thanking me. (oh and keep a spare head around if you do, that's gross if you use the same one, eewwww)

hahahhaha yes i have a SPARE electric toothbrush hidden in the bathroom closet :)))

Ok I've got an interesting one. But I'll have to explain it with some detail so no one gets confused.

I'm sure everyone knows what a pressure washer is right. (No I was not pressure washing myself sillies ;)) Ok so I was working one day using a heavy duty pressure washer trying to get the paint off of a wall. So anywho, if anyone has used one before then you know a lot of pressure comes out of one of those things (enough to blow the paint right off of a brick wall) So to make my job easier I put a tennis ball in the trigger to hold it down...and put the hose between my legs so I could rest the gun against my hip so my arms wouldn't get tired. Well needless to say that whole machine vibrates like crazy.

Well seeing how the hose was between my legs it rubbed up against a certain spot and well, felt pretty damn good. So there I am covered up head to toe in a white painters suit, goggles, and a hat. Paint chips flying all over the place, whacking me in the face. Not fun, but...I figured I might as well make the best of a not so fun job. Trying to find the right spot for that damn hose to rest, and looking around to make sure no one really noticed what the hell I was doing, was a task in itself. Finally after about 20min of getting that damn hose to stay in the right spot long enough, BAM! finally an Orgasm whoohoo! Talk about some major vibration. I definitely didn't mind using a pressure washer after that. Though I did feel kinda weird afterwards...don't know why...maybe it was just the situation and the object of my stimulation. :)