**ONE NATION** July 3rd, 2001 At the Tunnel NightClub Killer Line up

oooooh kat n bune
wink.gif

maybe the jungle faerie
and her cute lil jungle pixie will come along!*

heh, ive been on this site mad times, I was just too lazy to post. then I found out mad heads from my city(Stamford, ct) are on here. Well, anyway, im steve, im 19, im goin to one nation, kazpa, no odi?! ny??? why!!!! ny dnb party without odi makes no sense hehe. either way, im down, id like to meet everyone
smile.gif
hit me back, one.
------------------
~Maui2k http://www.mp3.com/maui2k
Aim: PeerBoy

The Nu Room and the Energy Hallway are the smallest 2 rooms in the club
the Nu Room is the upstairs part of the main fl...
and the Energy hallway is the lil "dent" of a dance fl. right after the long hallway running along the side of the main Fl.
-used to work @ tunnel
and uh.. i *migh* be there
------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
^Everybuddy needs a sweetheart like Sprout to brighten their day... everyday!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

i REALLY want to go to this... i mean, space girl... c'mon!!!... i'm going to work on it, and hopefully i'll see you all there!
smile.gif

------------------
AIM: imJUSTaSNERK

yo, i just remember the tunnel is the club with the dj in the bathrooms!!
I remember spending about 4 hours in there last time i went, dj pussy lee playin uk hardhouse and a someone else playing jungle.
we'll be there, but not too late, maybe til 2-3am coz we going to see nicola and angelight on the 4th
smile.gif

jenny (pussylee) is my gurl.. lmao.. she rawks with her rawnchy house.. so ... wtf.. none of my crew is going to this... so imma have to hunt out Buzzy, PJ and Justin and Mike (u going mike ryte) cause i dun wanna be alone..
and i WILL be hurting after this party..my last party was countdown :\
------------------
~*Princess Jen
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
<sprout> but bkr...
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

bikande raver: I was at countdown, doubt you saw me I was in yellow camos, yellow visor. Im going to one nation definatley, with like 3 heads, one of which is his first party. meeting new people is always fun
smile.gif
so you dont have to go alone you can meet up with us or something
------------------

what... BkR?!?, no mention of wanting to catch up with the aminals???
pooh on you... remind me to toss kitty litter your way when i see you...
foooeeyy... too good for P&B.
Pkat©

FYI, Charl-e-J—
At Bliss @ Tunnel (Nostrum, Dave the Drummer, Alan Sax, Reid Speed, Kazpa, etc.) they scanned IDs.
I think it could have been organized a lot better. Promotions didn't go out until, like, less than a week before the event. The place was virtually empty.
I'm scared to go to One Nation now. I don't know what to expect. This is one hyped party.
~Erik
[This message has been edited by gmni13 (edited 28 June 2001).]

*pout* meeh sowwie!!
u know i wanna see u tew!!.. HEHE..
and i'll prolly be able to find u guys too.. *hopefully*...
*hiss - gets ready fer kitty litter fight*
*giggles* ur on!! hehe
------------------
~*Princess Jen
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
<sprout> but bkr...

alright kiddies.
I would like to go....
maybe i'll even roll at this one, hmm...
i have to work the next day. yuck.
i think 9pm is a little too early for a meetup. am i the only one who thinks this? i dunno...maybe i'm just stupid.
im am still a little leary of this party. the fact that it's so small, the fact that it's stuck on earth...
i dunno people.
but, i'll be a trooper. i would like to meet a few more BLers, there will be no hurt in that.
i'll check my funds, and ask my parental units and it should be ok.
-jen
------------------
Curiouser and curiouser !!
**Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make!

Hey alls I'll be at this party with a couple of other MD party peeps. Whats up with a meet-up or whatnot. If no meet-up then I guess I'll just be dancing & partying the entire night. (no problem)
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist (B-boy)~

ROLL CALL: ok I just got 3 tix for this. so im def going
smile.gif
im down for a meetup, id like it inside the event cuz I get there early to get in quicker
smile.gif

------------------

i wasn't planning on going to this and i probably won't if i plan on saving up enough money to get a new computer and finally get to throw this piece of shit onto the freeway where it belongs and watch it shatter muahahahaha
but funny story.. yesterday i had just come up from the subway in union square. i was dressed completely normal, more on the sloppy side if anything, in shorts and a t shirt. and this random kid asks me "hey, do you know about a rave on july 4?" and i had to give him all the d/l on one nation, which was what he was talking about. where to get tickets, how much they are, where it was at, even, etc etc. i don't know how he pegged me as a raver, just because i have red in my hair doesn't mean i party. if i were a red haired hardcore/punk kid or something i could have just kicked his ass. but whatever, i'm a nice raver girl... or something. ha. so i don't know if this means every crackhead wandering around union square is going or what. but have fun for me everyone, and if you see a cute black kid with a hemp and turquoise necklace running around, give him a kick in the bum and tell him that outside of virgin records on 14th st probably isn't the best place to be looking for rave info.... across the street in the square probably would have been better, heh.
------------------
"i'm no angel, but please don't think that i won't try and try" -dido
[This message has been edited by marbica (edited 30 June 2001).]

2 more days! people need to start getting anxious and excited. Its been quiet on this thread all week :p i know you all cant wait so what is everyone doing?!
smile.gif
someone talk on this thing, or give me an im. Peace!
------------------

Ah....
Just a few more hours to go.....
I don't know about you guys but I'm excited as hell!
I haven't been successful at meeting any blue/greenlighters at previous parties, but I will try....nah...I will meet you guys at this party if it's the last thing I do. Dammit!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Look for the black guy wearing the khaki UFO jumper. Pleeze you guys, don't be afraid to say hello. I'm mad kewl. I won't bite. Promise.
See you guys tomorrow night.
Peace
-Teddy
------------------
Variety truly is the spice of life.

alright, if all goes well, i'm going to be at this party.
i didn't see anything about a meet up exept about meeting up at 9:00 or something in front of somewhere earlier.
how about one inside the club?
alright lemme see if i remember the place well enough...
when you first get in, you kinda venture into the main room. you'll see the big bar, to the left of it will be all those couches and tables and what not.
keep going on that way, there will be a stairway.
at the top of the stairway there will be a little area (to your left). at bliss this was the "hip-hop room"
against the left most wall there will be a bunch of couches and shit....
we should meet there. to your right of the DJ.
hows that sound? maybe around..say...1:00 and 2:30 or something?
there seems to be alot of Greenlighters coming to this so i'd like to meet you people.
ugh...i do'nt even know what to wear yet.
-Jen
------------------
Curiouser and curiouser !!
**Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make!

I'm not going........ None of my friends can't make it =( And I'm not going to a NY party solo..I'm sorry guys.. Have fun for me,promise =0

alright let's make it official then.
The meetup is at 1:00am and 2:30am. To get this totally straight:
The exact meetup place is on the right of the DJ booth near some couches in the room at the top of the stairs that is on the left side of the bar in the main room?
Shit did I totally fuck that up? For anyone that is definitely going and want's to meet up drop me an IM. (AIM = edoky145)
I know that things get all confusing at parties and stuff but let's try to all make it to the meetup. Please post what you might be wearing so that we will be able to recognize you. Me, i'll be in blue caffine pants with yellow swishy thingys and a blue Mets visor (yeah i know they suck this year)
cool hope to see you all there.
ed