• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

One Night

UFO

Bluelighter
She looks in his eyes and she doesn't know why but he seems to be so very shy.
She twiddles her hair and thinks real hard as she looks around this dim-litted yard.
There is no light at all it is really dark, no stars at all not even a spark.
She looks into his eyes, deep into his soul but all she can see is a neverending hole.
She feels a tear on her cheek so she wipes it away, she fears to know what he is going to say.
She was happy and they were doing just fine, not one disagreement of any kind.
The times they're together her heart fills with joy, but now it feels like it has been dropped like a toy.
She knows what he's going to say but she's frightened to hear, she thought it was far away but yet it was near.
He takes her hands slowly, so soft is his touch, he pulls her close and whispers "I'll miss you so much."
She gazed at the ground for she could not speak but he lifts her head up and kisses her so sweet.
He grabs her around her waist and pulls her near he says "You'll be better without me here."
That flash of anger scares her so she doesn't know whether to stay or go.
She thinks about their blithe and delectable past her only wish was for it to last.
She had noticed him getting a little pale she thought it was the flu and he'd get well.
Days later beside her loved one's grave, she was facing the throes of death in a pensive way.
He never told her she never knew that what he had was more than the flu.
She thought it over, she felt so sad she began to wonder if she had what he had.
She goes to the doctor to get a test, the days go by time is a pest.
She goes to the office without a clue she keeps wondering what she should do.
The results are given she is in shock the door to her heart is shut and locked.
One year later in a hospital bed she lay, the doctor sighs "Only a couple of days."
She prays awhile every night, she won't give up her life without a fight.
Two days later from above she looks one night of fun, her life it took.
I feel very strongly about the whole AIDS issue. I just wish people would be more careful. There are many ways to prevent this disease from spreading try and do your part.