• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opioid Cross Tolerance Question

shyferrell

Greenlighter
I recently acquired a script of 10/325 hydros. I am a frequent and heavy kratom user and would like to ask about cross tolerance. I take about 30G of kratom per dose about 2 or 3 times a week for the last 6 or 7 months. I took 20mg of the hydro and felt nothing. What would be a decent dose i should take next if i wanna feel something? any help would be appreciated.

While I haven't experienced the Kratom/Hydrocodone tolerance you speak of, I have experienced many times a methadone/ heroin or methadone/fentanyl double habit. I'm not certain if it is related to the vastly different Durations of Action/AUC, Plasma Clearance related to these drugs or simply bc the methadone also stops withdrawal from blocking excitatory NMDA receptors. Since Kraton works at delta receptors, I suspect that a similar situation is possible. But I believe after a quick reread, that you mean will you feel hydrocodone less if you take kratom regularly? Absolutely.

What I am interested in from a research perspective is have any of you noticed the double habit that occurs on two different time intervals? It seems to drop down to the least common multiple dosing interval, where one of the intervals is odd?