• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Oxycodone/Hydrocodone Dosage?

Mr*Molly*

Bluelighter
Hey, i just got some oxycodone, and Hydrocodone. The oxy is white/yellow and says Ethex 041 on it, the hydrocodone says KPI 2, i have 2 of each, but can get more, i have tried to reasearch dosage, but havent found much. I would really like to know how much to take for a mild buzz, not too fucked up. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

im not sure how much hydro or oxy is in each pill you got, check www.rxlist.com for how much is in each, once you find out, about 20-30mg. of oxy will do you in nice if you are an opiate virgin, and about 15-25mg. of hydro. hope this helps.
------------------
"Relationship is understanding. It is a process of self-revelation. Relationship is the mirror in which you discover yourself-to be is to be related"
-Bruce Lee

What about if i rail the oxy, does that make a difference? i plan on just crushing up the Hydrocodone and eating it, because the pill is too big to snort

yeah, eat the hydro, too much other shit in it to snort. But if you have a real oxycontin thats just got oxycodone in it go ahead and snort it, but if its got filler you may just want to eat it.

20-30mg. of oxy will do you in nice if you are an opiate virgin
Q-tip, that's a pretty high dose for an opiate virgin, especially one that asked for a mild buzz. I would say no more than 10 mg if you only want a buzz. Some people are floored by 5 mg of oxycodone.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

Thanks everyone, i think that i will go in increments, the Oxys have 5mg in them, i think i will rail that and then wait awhile to see if i want to do another one, once again, THANKS!

oops mgs, sorry, i guess thats not a good dose for a first timer, i was basing it off my past experience, but then again i can be a moron sometime, hehe. yeah 10mg.-15mg. is a good starter dose for a mild buzz, i usually go for the higer buzz though, thus my dumbass first reply.

Well you need not apologize to me, nothing happened to me personally. You just need to apologize all of the children who are overdosing on oxycodone because of you Q-Tip
wink.gif
. I know how it is, I like the higher doses too
smile.gif
------------------

Are we talking oral doses? 20mg-30mg orally doesn't sound THAT unreasonable for a beginner. I dont think it does, Maybe I just cant remember way back to my non-tollerance days!
But 5mg? who could feel *anything* from 5mg oral oxycodone?
My advice would be to begin with 10mg oxycodone snorted, and work your way up if needed. Some benadryl will stop the itchies, but fuck that, you'll soon grow to like them.
BTW, my first experience with oxy was a MASSIVE (and extremely stupid) 80mg orally, with MDMA. This little pill wont fuck me up that much, will it?....
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by luckE_Z (edited 09 March 2001).]

You are right, you can't remember your non-tolerant days. See, I consistantly get all of my friends narcotic prescriptions when they are done with them (provided they didn't use them all) and most who have had oxy get knocked out on 5 to 10 mg. Of course, none of my freinds/inner circle appreciate narcotics as much as I do. 20 mg for a beginner is too much.
------------------

20mg for a beginner is a little too much. I have no tolerance because I rarely seek out and use painkillers. My first strong experience was with 4 5mg percs (20mg oxy) and all I could do was lay in bed for hours. It was very euphoric but whenever I got out of bed, I would get dizzy/nauseous and all the time my arms and face got itchy. I think 10mg gives you a feeling of how strong bigger doses will be. All in all, like cannabis, low doses seem to have a more subtle euphoria while larger doses will knock you off of your feet. I would say 10-15mg for people who haven't done oxy before but 20mg isn't going to kill you (unless you are drinking). But I think that 40mg is way too much for a beginner; a lot people seem to think that is ok for untolerant people.

Yeah, i guess my no tollerance days are LONG forgotten!
wink.gif
I also have a stomach of STEEL!
I usually start friends on 10-15mg snorted or 15-20mg oral oxycodone. Actually, come to think of it, a few *have* complained of too many side effects (nauseau & itchies.)
RDY2RLL, you'd better try a lower dose of oxy! (he could only do oxy by smoking pot to control the nauseau)
At any rate, it's ALWAYS best to start off low and work your way up as needed. Drugs affect everyone differently.

So many answers...
Ok, this is the most accurate dose range I can give you..
I will assume you're an opiate virgin - not that you have never done them, but that you don't use them on a regular basis .. a weight of about 150lb is also assumed
Oral:
Hydrocodone - 10mg-20mg to start (this will give you a nice warm feeling but wont lay you out).. if you want to get knocked out, go for 30mg+
Oxycodone - 10mg-15mg to start .. 20mg + is swimming into deep - yet pleasureable - waters ..
Snorted:
Hydrocodone - it's not possible as there is no un-adultrated form of hydrocodone on the market (in the US anyway) .. you would have to either get it from a compounding pharmacy (keep dreaming) or actually snort a crushed Vicodin (or other hydrocodone containing pill).. I won't even give a dose range for this because if you snort these 1g+ pills then you shouldn't be concerned with the dose, hell, most of it stays in yer nose anyway ..
Oxycodone - I am not going to write a long story about Oxycontin, but 10mg is a good starter dose, 40mg being the highest you want to go until yer a seasoned pro (so you don't die)..
Enjoy!
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

Would you rather rail 10mg oxycotin, eat 15mg of oxycodone crushed, or one of each?