• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Parolees use fake penises for tests.

BA

Bluelight Crew
TORONTO -- Drug-addicted federal parolees are using fake penises and laboratory-cleansed urine to cheat random urinalysis tests, the Toronto Sun reported yesterday. While parole officials are always on the lookout for cheats, the first fake penis kit seizure was made in the Toronto area last week.

It is believed the convicts who bought the kit from their California-based suppliers may have loaned it to others.

The kits are worn around the waist and join a prosthetic penis to a pouch of battery-warmed reconstituted urine concentrate.

Correctional Service Canada reacted quickly when a parole official discovered someone using the kit and asked the service's lawyers to look at alternative policies and procedures.

"We will have to develop appropriate protocols to screen for this device," said Joe Beatty, Correctional Service Canada spokesman. "It's like having to develop a new mousetrap... there seems to be a very significant market for ( the kit )."

In recent years, the service has placed an emphasis on releasing convicts to halfway houses, placing strict conditions that they avoid alcohol and drugs.

Parolees who fail a urinalysis test have their parole revoked and are typically sent back to prison.

Employees at a west-end Toronto distributor of one of the kits, called the Urinator, would not comment on the seizure.

4/12/03
winnipegfreepress.com
Alan Cairns / Toronto Sun

Fawk!
What will they think of next!
LOL

Wow this is breaking news to me (sarcasim) :p
No disrespect to thoe person who posted it but i am disrespecting the Paper who printed this article

Thats why you can't use the Sun as a source for essays or anything in school. This is the worst newspaper you can buy, it's a tabloid disguised as an actual newspaper.

ahhhh thats great!!!
id like to see the look on the girlfriends face.
(do they come(no pun intended) in different sizes)

Pharcyde said:
No disrespect to thoe person who posted it but i am disrespecting the Paper who printed this article
Who shat in your breakfast.

If you don't like it don't post. Some people are such whiney bitches.

Pharcyde said:

as if everyone in the world is on the lookout to fake a drug test.

The fake penis is very effective. It kicks ass. Next they will hold your penis while you piss to make sure it's not made of rubber. ;)

I think it's cool! But what about for girls? When are they gonna come out with a fake coochie?

and who exactly is buying this product?!
and how many units is the company manufacturing?!
i'm gunna google search the urinator.

[edit]
ok it exists!
the intent of the manufacture and sale of the urinator is strictly for protecting your privacy of a genetically predisposed medical condition.

Last edited:
yea thats why the fucking pig stared at my dick while i submitted to a urinalysis...two times. fuckin piece of shit pigs just want any excuse to invade our privacy and get off on watching people pull their cocks out.

(im real drunk)

Last edited by a moderator: