• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Phillip Schofield, discuss..

I dunno about that, but I do know that I am getting fed up with the tabloid media and social media witch hunt.

Schofield was filmed having a meal with that young lad, when the lad was a young teenager, but apparently nothing happened until the kid turned 18, and everything was consensual if and when anything did happen.

If all that is true then Schofield didn't do anything illegal, although in this day and age he's not going to be able to avoid accusations of grooming at the least, and being judged for creepy predatory behaviour and such like.

Last edited:
He’s been trying to suppress the media with mega injunctions and all sorts, he’s obviously got stuff to hide, but it was well known amongst the itv bigwigs what was happening. He’s been around kids since the 80’s, so you know he should have his hard drive checked.

Plus, his brothers just been locked up for being a nonce, it definitely runs in the family.

who is philip schofield?
Phillip Schofield is / was (his TV career is probably over now) an English television presenter. He rose to prominence as a Children's BBC continuity presenter from 1985 to 1987, and went on to present a wide range of programmes for the BBC and ITV, including Going Live! (1987–93), This Morning (2002–23), Dancing on Ice (2006–14, 2018–23), All Star Mr & Mrs (2008–16), and The Cube (2009–15, 2020–21). As an actor, he played the leading roles in the musicals Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and Doctor Dolittle.

Used to watch him as a kid with Gorden the goffer . If the other man was of legal age so what he had an affair but if he started to groom him underage law should get involved

Its the stuff Gordon the Goffer was subjected to I wanna know about.

I always wondered where Phil's hand was & why Gordon always looked very uncomfortable.

e99b7761-de5c-4992-84f3-1918b70c4ee9.jpg

i thought this morning was hosted by richard and judy or something, but it says since 2002 :unsure:

time flies

i thought this morning was hosted by richard and judy or something, but it says since 2002 :unsure:

time flies
It was. They were the first presenters from 1988 - 2001. Schofield (with various co -presenters was from 2002 - 2022.)

Yep time sure does fly.

(Not that I ever watched This Morning.)

Reactions: CFC
I always thought he was smarmy and dis-likeable

However I never watched the show, yet somehow know who he is through osmosis I suppose

Can't believe that Phil lied to Holly after all the support she gave him. :( I thought they were ab ace team on This Morning. Ruined now.
Had some wanks over her when my wife was at the gym .. I think she knew they hated each other apparently

i miss rainbow with geoffrey and bungle. i also have fond memories of long distance clara in pigeon street