• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Why subs and not methadone? I'm legit on methadone for long term pain management but I don't think I can get suboxone very easily. I may have like 1/4 of a strip around somewhere but it's old and I never really liked subs much. Not that I like methadone either, but it's what I have.
idk know anything about methadone and I only know subs as there super easy to get and have a stock pile of tons so anytime I run out of oxy I can get right to subs and not miss work

idk know anything about methadone and I only know subs as there super easy to get and have a stock pile of tons so anytime I run out of oxy I can get right to subs and not miss work
Gotcha, that's true. I've just been on methadone for pm so that's what I have a stock of. Harder to get pills of since it's a full agonist, they don't just hand it out. I have to fill my Rx at the hospital pharmacy, my normal CVS doesn't stock it.

Gotcha, that's true. I've just been on methadone for pm so that's what I have a stock of. Harder to get pills of since it's a full agonist, they don't just hand it out. I have to fill my Rx at the hospital pharmacy, my normal CVS doesn't stock it.
yea so I can actually get subs without physically seeing a doctor and its all online for like 100$ for a month script. But I like oxy so I have a huge stock pile of them and I take my oxy and will continue to do that until, if it happens, I cant afford my daily oxy anymore ill switch to subs, save money and ho back on the oxy. But I make sure to have subs because I wanna make sure I don't take the fake m30's or do H. I know I will like H WAY too much and it will end me so I will NEVER try it. The fake m30 are cheap lol like fucking 3 a pill but they are so fucking bad for you and one time I got a bunch of them and by the time I was feeling the effects I would be high for 2 hours and then in full withdrawal and puking. Whatever RC opioid that was it made me lose my job cause I was puking all the time lol now im an oxeye only guy and I have a great job that can allow me to afford my oxy habit so I don't lose my job by fucking with the RC drug

The fake m30 are cheap lol like fucking 3 a pill but they are so fucking bad for you and one time I got a bunch of them and by the time I was feeling the effects I would be high for 2 hours and then in full withdrawal and puking. Whatever RC opioid that was it made me lose my job cause I was puking all the time lol now im an oxeye only guy and I have a great job that can allow me to afford my oxy habit so I don't lose my job by fucking with the RC drug

That's fentanyl... same thing you would get 95% of the time if you tried to get heroin, too.

Holy fuck man! Get on subs/methadone or quit!!! That's fucking crazy money, more than I make a year!

I know big pharma are a bunch of cunts, but instead of running scared now that they've caused so many problems, surely it would be prudent to continue prescribing with a view to reduction, rather than just cutting people off and leaving them at the mercy of the fenta benders?

I know big pharma are a bunch of cunts, but instead of running scared now that they've caused so many problems, surely it would be prudent to continue prescribing with a view to reduction, rather than just cutting people off and leaving them at the mercy of the fenta benders?
Fucking disgusting innit, but it appears they care more about their image than they do people's lives. The way they pushed doctors to prescribe it, and I even think they had adverts on TV for it. America is fucked up, but then so is the UK.

Fucking disgusting innit, but it appears they care more about their image than they do people's lives. The way they pushed doctors to prescribe it, and I even think they had adverts on TV for it. America is fucked up, but then so is the UK.

Yep. Perfectly illustrates the issues of a private health care system coupled with a claim culture.

We ain't fuckin far behind in that respect...

yea so I can actually get subs without physically seeing a doctor and its all online for like 100$ for a month script.
I wish I had access to that, you guys are really lucky.

Getting subs here is a pain in the ass. I tried going to a local addiction clinic (or whatever it's called) last year and they basically told me that the whole process could take about 3 weeks or more before they're able to prescribe subs. And the people doing that are clearly underfunded.
Technically your primary care doctor can prescribe buprenorphine, I rarely see my doctor (don't even remember his name), I thought about asking him for a prescription but I'm pretty sure I'd be treated like a junkie scum and sent to one of those clinics I mentioned.

S

Smoking basecoke European style!
20230227-165057.jpg

Holy fuck man! Get on subs/methadone or quit!!! That's fucking crazy money, more than I make a year!
im a legit drug addict lol im in a rough spot in my new job so I don't wanna quit just yet cause its helping me stay calm and collective at my new job I just moved across the country for lol so in 2-3 month once spring comes and its warm outside, im back on subs and instead of 2k a month on oxy it'll be for savings for fixing up my house. I would try the fentadope but I got addicted to that and getting off it was a horror and I put myself in PW by accident with subs cause I had no idea what I was doing. So I won't ever do m30's, the fake ones that is. I got a batch of fentdope m30's and I would eat a couple and within 15 minutes I was puking and 2 hours I was in full withdrawal

Getting subs here is a pain in the ass. I tried going to a local addiction clinic (or whatever it's called) last year and they basically told me that the whole process could take about 3 weeks or more before they're able to prescribe subs. And the people doing that are clearly underfunded.
Technically your primary care doctor can prescribe buprenorphine, I rarely see my doctor (don't even remember his name), I thought about asking him for a prescription but I'm pretty sure I'd be treated like a junkie scum and sent to one of those clinics I mentioned.
yea im very lucky and I love oxy but I cant afford the habit and its at a point now where its not getting me high and for 200$ a day habit, lol its throwing money in the trash.... thats it, ill go through my stay and get on subs and stay on them. Ill save my money and buy something really really nice for myself.

its such a fucking double standard cause they say they wanna help but in the process your treated less then human and with no dignity

yea im very lucky and I love oxy but I cant afford the habit and its at a point now where its not getting me high and for 200$ a day habit, lol its throwing money in the trash.... thats it, ill go through my stay and get on subs and stay on them. Ill save my money and buy something really really nice for myself.
Yeah 200$ a day is crazy expensive for something that makes you feel just a bit better than normal.
its such a fucking double standard cause they say they wanna help but in the process your treated less then human and with no dignity
It's hard to find doctors that are both knowledgeable about drugs and without prejudice to the people who use them.

Yeah 200$ a day is crazy expensive for something that makes you feel just a bit better than normal.

It's hard to find doctors that are both knowledgeable about drugs and without prejudice to the people who use them.
yea I made the decision, on Tuesday I go on subs lol fucking sucks but I got an ILL stash bro of like ALOT of 80's 40's and 20's. LOL I held onto a couple old OC 40's and 80's im stashing to brag I got them lol and I got a 30mg roxi, real deal one that I have to brag I have it but im done its a waste and id rather go on vacations and eat out etc but its cool to tell my friends and you guys that I got the old shit that is rare at least where I am. I wanna get my hands on a 120 or 160mg and not do it just hold it and brag LOL I really do like having a stash more then doing the stash.... its a feeling of comfort

Im real lucky too cause when I started taking oxy I had a script for subs so I kept getting my script so I have a stock pile of like hundreds of subs so Tuesday the second I feel sick I take a sub and im good to go and have enough for a year lol im gonna miss the high and lows of oxy and the awesome feeling you get when your in FULL withdrawal and that 80 kicks in and you feel like your on cloud 9 but its not worth the cost and I aint moving to H or back to fake m30's FUCK THAT, no judgment to the fellas out there running that life but I cant, ill lose my job and wife but wouldn't mind losing the kids fuck them