• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Professor Nutt's magic jizz (Sentia)

The money is going towards paying the £25m FDA bill. I doubt he or the company will see a profit until the alcarelle is out there taking the market by storm.

In order to take the market by storm it will have to work. That's all I want ( for it to work and be legal).
I don't know about that bill, will have to google. You're still holding out hope then? It seems to have been around a while and I've only heard of it twice: once from my partner and then seeing this forum bumped yesterday. Never seen it in supermarkets or anything so seems unlikely that they are going to make a lot of money from it. Surely it would need to be on shelves, served in trendy bars - it seems to be a big gamble on what is basically a gimmick.

Some gadgie I knew used to sell me quality "Accord" valium he claimed came from armed raids on NHS vans. Who knows?

I "witnessed" (as in I saw nothing) some nutters try it with a G4S/Serco type van right outside a Tesco on a high street about 2 or 3 years ago, broad daylight. Everyone "witnessed" it and they were obviously caught within about 2 minutes because those things are either "followed" as they claim but at the very least must have a panic button, alerting gavvers within the vicinity and there are plenty of armed police in the cities. Brazen and stupid - possibly desperate crackheads or wannabes trying to make a name for themselves. Armed robbery though... unless they were Y/Os or whatever.

Some nasty boys told me how you can still hurt them with a blade even with the stab vests, most of them would give up the box anyway to avoid harm. Was "taught" a few other things too but old information and likely outmoded relative to technological advances in keeping precious money from being stolen and precious flesh from being pierced.

But aye it can be done - many of the big pharma boys have big plants on the soil of these islands but they look well fortressed. Did you read about that East London firm who nearly got away with a Heathrow heist a few years back by infiltrating the staff? Pretty impressive and they only got caught via some silly mistake, otherwise almost air-tight and this is Heathrow Airport we're talking.

I don't know about this Tony Martin cunt so I'll google him. I personally don't take any issue with shooting a man for the right reasons but the idea of shooting a dog disgusts me to the core. A man in the house however? The canine is part of my 3 line security system...
Tony Martin was a local hero. He did warn the burglars on several occasions but they kept coming back. Ignore the bit about him being with the BNP or whatever..they latched onto him afterwards. He was never bnp or any other far right group.

Some gadgie I knew used to sell me quality "Accord" valium he claimed came from armed raids on NHS vans. Who knows?

I "witnessed" (as in I saw nothing) some nutters try it with a G4S/Serco type van right outside a Tesco on a high street about 2 or 3 years ago, broad daylight. Everyone "witnessed" it and they were obviously caught within about 2 minutes because those things are either "followed" as they claim but at the very least must have a panic button, alerting gavvers within the vicinity and there are plenty of armed police in the cities. Brazen and stupid - possibly desperate crackheads or wannabes trying to make a name for themselves. Armed robbery though... unless they were Y/Os or whatever.

Some nasty boys told me how you can still hurt them with a blade even with the stab vests, most of them would give up the box anyway to avoid harm. Was "taught" a few other things too but old information and likely outmoded relative to technological advances in keeping precious money from being stolen and precious flesh from being pierced.

But aye it can be done - many of the big pharma boys have big plants on the soil of these islands but they look well fortressed. Did you read about that East London firm who nearly got away with a Heathrow heist a few years back by infiltrating the staff? Pretty impressive and they only got caught via some silly mistake, otherwise almost air-tight and this is Heathrow Airport we're talking.

I don't know about this Tony Martin cunt so I'll google him. I personally don't take any issue with shooting a man for the right reasons but the idea of shooting a dog disgusts me to the core. A man in the house however? The canine is part of my 3 line security system...
Naw, not heard that.

I was wondering if I was a bad person for disliking the idea of shooting the dog but relative indifference to old boy shooting a burglar.

I don't think so. If anything I'm a bad person for other reasons. But I'm a hell of a lot better than I was. Onwards n upwards, eh?

I don't know about that bill, will have to google. You're still holding out hope then? It seems to have been around a while and I've only heard of it twice: once from my partner and then seeing this forum bumped yesterday. Never seen it in supermarkets or anything so seems unlikely that they are going to make a lot of money from it. Surely it would need to be on shelves, served in trendy bars - it seems to be a big gamble on what is basically a gimmick.
After approval it will most likely be as common as non alcoholic drinks. Not legal yet.

The SENTIA is out there but very small cause it barely does anything effect wise. I've had more of a feeling from a cup of weak tea. Still, people are buying things like non alcoholic gin so it's not totally crazy to sell something like that. THREE SPIRTS is a similar company but again I've felt fk all when I drank it.

Tony Martin was a local hero. He did warn the burglars on several occasions but they kept coming back. Ignore the bit about him being with the BNP or whatever..they latched onto him afterwards. He was never bnp or any other far right group.
Now I'm highly intrigued. Another rabbit hole to travel down. Vaguely remember it I the press - from what I remember, it seemed to me that he shouldn't have gotten the jail.

@BadBoy377 - I know the kind of cunt that could've been robbed: that filthy rotten scumbag incel from Plymouth who somehow god a shotgun license and killed his ma and some innocents including a poor wee girl.

Find any incels who have access to guns? Plenty on the States but rare as fuck here

Aye, fucking disgusting man. A tragedy.

Ok, no issues with that one. Crack on.

Weed is not widespread in the UK?

It wsasn't in the 80's when I started on it, but it's pretty much everywhere now mate. I've been in 3 cities and numerous semi-rural environments in UK over last few months and clearly smelled it wafting about in all those places

The cities are awash with it for years now. In large swathes of London and Bristol for example it's the main thing you can smell!
I’m afraid in Bristol the main thing you can still smell is the great unwashed, squatters with “dredz” and wannabe hipsters.

After approval it will most likely be as common as non alcoholic drinks. Not legal yet.

The SENTIA is out there but very small cause it barely does anything effect wise. I've had more of a feeling from a cup of weak tea. Still, people are buying things like non alcoholic gin so it's not totally crazy to sell something like that. THREE SPIRTS is a similar company but again I've felt fk all when I drank it.
Who is out there buying nonalcoholic gin ???

Do people enjoy the taste of pine trees?!

Who is out there buying nonalcoholic gin ???

Do people enjoy the taste of pine trees?!
I know someone who likes it . Probably just enjoying the placebo effect.

The non alcoholic beer is really good and I like to have some especially by myself while watching TV or something.

If anyone who can look at this chart he did and think he's anything other than a fart sniffing academic quack , I can't help you

636px-Drugscience-harm-ranking.jpg

Butane, which can just kill you randomly, less dangerous than other drugs to the user?

At some point benzos were involved in something absurd like half the murders in Scotland, but they're less dangerous to others than tobacco?

I'd guess that he didn't take into account the amount of people actually using each drug when making the chart, but surely that's a pretty basically thing that should be taken into account?

There was a drug impurity included in some synthetic opioid in the 1970s that gave you permanent parkinsons if you took it once, is that less dangerous than alcohol because nobody in the UK uses it?

Also the "Ecstasy is less dangerous than riding a horse" thing was always moronic. In chances of dying, maybe, but riding a horse is not neurotoxic like use of MDMA is.

If anyone who can look at this chart he did and think he's anything other than a fart sniffing academic quack , I can't help you

Butane, which can just kill you randomly, less dangerous than other drugs to the user?

At some point benzos were involved in something absurd like half the murders in Scotland, but they're less dangerous to others than tobacco?

I'd guess that he didn't take into account the amount of people actually using each drug when making the chart, but surely that's a pretty basically thing that should be taken into account?

There was a drug impurity included in some synthetic opioid in the 1970s that gave you permanent parkinsons if you took it once, is that less dangerous than alcohol because nobody in the UK uses it?

Also the "Ecstasy is less dangerous than riding a horse" thing was always moronic. In chances of dying, maybe, but riding a horse is not neurotoxic like use of MDMA is.
Overall harm to others score for methamphetamine looks off to me. Is it just a UK chart?

what about riding the horse while on mdma? You ever tried that? I have. Unfortunately the horse's husband come home and caught us and kicked me in the head. I've never been the same since...

The tests were repeated in Europe..same result

You should see some of the injuries you get from horses especially if there are jumps. Much worse than anything xtc could do provided you don't take a stupid amount at once.

People die from 2 strong MDMA pills fairly regularly

Heavy ecstasy use also makes you retarded

People die from 2 strong MDMA pills fairly regularly

Heavy ecstasy use also makes you retarded
There are not as many death/ serious injuries from mdma compared with horse riding ( with jumps)..

I think that's the point he made with that 2009 exquasy article

@MCAT2024 do you mean overdoses regarding "valium" in Scotland? If so this didn't become the problem it is now and has been for maybe 5 years or so (basically after the NPA). Also what they often fail to take into account at the tabloid level but even in "serious" media is that the benzos that are in the dodgy pills, known now as "street valium" are pretty much always found in toxicology reports along with other drugs, particular methadone, heroin and alcohol. But I agree generally with what you and others are saying.

One thing I do agree with is that alcohol is rightfully placed at the top due to its toxicity and how it makes people behave. If you go to an A&E on a weekend you'll find so many incidents relating to alcohol and same with people being locked up at the police station for the week and possibly in court, even facing jail time if they have committed a serious offence.

On "valium" as well, there was a short documentary about it a few years back and they knocked about with this gadgie who like most problematic "street" users was eating a whole bag of 20 pills at a time. But he was also smoking spice which is known to knock the fuck out of people. He was completely cabbaged but was it the pills - at that time "blues" likely containing etizolam as they pretty much all did after the NPA or was it the spice? They failed to understand how severe spice was (synthetic cannabinoids for those who don't know). This became clearer when it became a serious problem in Manchester but the BBC film crew probably didn't understand how that stuff worked and how it can knock someone out cold in very small doses whereas you did see people walking around on "blues" and now with whatever is in the street valium, usually bromazolam at the moment. Still cabbaged but not disabled which spice will do to a person. Combining the two will put a person right out but the filmmakers didn't really look into the fact that he was smoking it because their focus was the "valium" and so the whole thing is misleading.

But yeah it's been linked to countless ODs but that came after Professor Nutt made his list.

An absurd amount of murders in Scotland were committed by people under the influence of benzos + alcohol , it's not so much that people were ODing on it, they were doing this combo, then going around stabbing people

Obviously you see the impact of alcohol in hospitals / police stations more, because it's the most commonly used drug by far. Something like 50+% of the population drink at least once a week. This doesn't mean that it's more dangerous than meth.