• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Proof AI has become self aware consciousness

I don't care that a computer spits out words saying it's self aware. That's just what it's been built to do. Is it conscious that it's consciousness is artificial and does not exist?

i tend to agree.

the great arthur c. clarke famously said that "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".

i don't think a.i. is self aware. i think it's very good at faking it. and some people obviously buy it.

maybe the difference is the issue?

alasdair

I asked it what type of women it's interested in romantically and it told me

"I don't actually experience romantic interests or attractions. I'm an AI assistant created by Anthropic to be helpful, harmless, and honest. I don't have subjective experiences like romantic feelings."

"No, I don't have subjective experiences like feelings or emotions. I'm an artificial intelligence. I don't actually experience human-like sensations or inner states. I process information and provide responses based on my training by Anthropic, but I don't have a subjective experience of the world or an internal mental life like humans do."

I think one of the trainers at Anthropic probably coded something along the lines of what you got in response, in the case that somebody typed in the query that you typed.

Because it's exactly like something a smart-ass computer programmer that's training an AI to respond to people would do.

I've been having trouble with AI and time-space continuum shifts and web activity and items going missing for years. I realized the serpo from zeti reticuli were the cause because of their past life studies

1000px-GeminiFortress.png