• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Prosecutor: Parents beware of teens with pacifiers

yes next time i ever take a drug weather its E K or G going to write it on my hand so the security knows jus wut im doin, how dumb can you be.

Do people really piss and shit themselves???
I have never ever ever seen this. EVER!!!!
Where would that come from? I know I can make it to the bath room with time to spare.
I just don't understand. P
Plus not everyone who uses ecstacy goes to raves. We go to clubs, and peoples homes, and outside places with fresh air and plenty of room to "disco dump" in the bushes.

lol, it's total bullshit, I doubt "disco dumping" is anything other than a conservative fantasy induced by their disgust for our deviant way of life...
--- G.

Uhm, is this actually legitimate? I know there are some very VERY uninformed anti-drug campaigns and such out there, but seriously. I can't grasp how anyone could write this article and be serious. Oy if it is serious I feel bad for the moron who wrote it, along with this Farley fellow.

[edit starts - jakoz]

You're an idiot.
As you go through life, keep that in mind. It's the most accurate answer you'll ever hear.

Warning given to user for trolling.

I will remember this name. It is not advisable to repeat these actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
The a reason for the dress, he said, is "because one immediate side effect of Ecstasy is that it blows up your body temperature."
The dress, though, is only one telltale sign.

The first thing Ecstasy does, he continued, is cause the user to vomit.
"So the first thing you see on the floor is a lot of vomit," Mr. Farley said. Then you see a lot of water, between the drinking of the bottled water and the sweat, because the user's body temperature is rising to 105 degrees or higher. They boil their internal organs, that's what's happening. It's an incredible death for these kids."
Along with the vomit and sweat, Ecstasy use also causes incontinence so users urinate not only on themselves, but the floor. It also causes uncontrollable defecation.

He added, "And then the terrible depression starts in on Tuesday, and we call that 'Suicide Tuesday.'"

WHAT A BULLSHIT STORY :X

WonderWoman_1982 said:
Do people really piss and shit themselves???
I have never ever ever seen this. EVER!!!!
Where would that come from? I know I can make it to the bath room with time to spare.
I just don't understand. P
Plus not everyone who uses ecstacy goes to raves. We go to clubs, and peoples homes, and outside places with fresh air and plenty of room to "disco dump" in the bushes.

What's even better than disco dumping?

DISCO BUKKAKE!!!!

edit-Inappropriate content removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
The article could almost have been written by people parodying the antidrugs brigade. Never have I seen so many blatant lies in one place.

Anyone up for a cuddle puddle later? 8)

how helpful those crazy ravers are for writing the drugs on their palms!! but wouldn't those get erased from all the sweating and pissing on themselves??? or giving strangers massages in the rave sludges?

quite amusing.

"If you see your child over age 2 or anybody up to about age 35 with a pacifier around their neck, or on a bracelet or carrying it in some other conspicuous way, you can pretty much be assured that person is using Ecstasy,"

Holy Shit !!!! My 3 year old niece must be doing E then cuz she still has her pacifier !!!! 8( 8( 8( 8( 8( 8o 8o 8o

lol

oh lordy.... hehehee... Yeah, everytime i go to a rave, I shit everywhere.... this guy needs a firm whack over the head with a clue-by-four, and needs to actually go to a rave and do some fucking research. Sounds like an arrogant bastard to me.