Psychedelic Effects Profile Project

Wow, I am surprised I've just noticed this. I can't say how nice this could turn out to be. How do you plan on hosting this?

Very thoroughly written questionnaire, good job! Just filled out a DOI report, will probably do others at some point.

Also filled a DOI report. As tghist was my most intense trip evarrr.

Unfortunately it wasn't possible to skip questions. Even if the effect was not experienced at all, you have to check at least one box of that question (like experienced lightly). Otherwise i couldn't submit it..

EDIT: No, everything is fine, there was also a "have not experienced checkbox" so np

I was having problems submitting mine for the longest time and got a bit frustrated with it, but i waited a while and tried it again and it worked for me. so ill be adding a few more. this is an awesome idea!!

completed one from my MDA experience in september and will take this again when i have my first mushroom experience within the next week or so....im so excited i can barely sit still! :D

Thanks! :) I've been really busy lately with life, but I'm starting to work on my plans for this again now.

Yay. That's cool. I honestly forgot about this project. I hope it turns out to be a very useful tool. If you need any help with something, as long as I know how to do it, i'll do it for you. Keep us posted.

Hey, just wondering how this is going? Judging from the lack of traffic in this thread i doubt much has happened recently. I had an idea, perhaps, since moderators are allowed to have signatures that appear under their posts, you could speak with an administrator about giving individuals who aren't mods but wish to help out a signature linking to this thread. Imagine all the bluelighters that don't read Drug studies regularly, if it all? At least convince mods to link to it though.

Just a thought. :)

If it isn't signatures that i am thinking of, ask Captain.Heroin to kindly explain how to put links under your posts, but im fairly certain its a sig.

Last edited:
This is very exciting! I'm definitely going to be submitting several experiences when I don't have work in the morning. Tomorrow, perhaps.

Hey folks... is this survey going to be continually recruiting? Or do you have a cut off point at which you will collate results?