• S&T Moderators: VerbalTruist | Skorpio | alasdairm

Quantum Dots in Vaccines ?

90sdance

Bluelighter
Lets have a hypothetical conversation. Lets say such nefarious technology does exist, would it be possible short of amputation to remove the quantum dot tattoo once placed in the body ? https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/scitranslmed.aay7162

aay7162-f1.jpeg

No, but amputation would be a bit extreme. Quantum dots simply fluoresce when excited by a wavelength of light. They would have to be read directly with a laser and a detector pressed to the skin and would only be in the near infra red range.

Now what brings up this hypothetical conversation?

No, but amputation would be a bit extreme. Quantum dots simply fluoresce when excited by a wavelength of light. They would have to be read directly with a laser and a detector pressed to the skin and would only be in the near infra red range.

Now what brings up this hypothetical conversation?

Well im interested in the medical applications of frequencies and lightwaves. I studied RIFE technology for a number of years and remain interested in it, in addition to medicine of various fields more generally. The use of frequencies as medicine strikes me as admirable as it cuts out the middlemen and is affordable for everyone. It is non toxic/non addictive and gatekeeping is minimal - communities around such forms of treatment are very open in spirit. There are possibly other more advanced dangers but il leave that aside for now. Im looking at how light can be used to treat sleep and mood disorders atm, which i find interesting. In trying to understand the world around me i have developed an interest in many things.

Im also interested in religion, politics and and how it all intersects. I find it interesting that allot of developments in modern science and politics seem to line up with Biblical eschatology. Im also seeing prospective mechanisms for control and surveillance come about that line up with the prophetic designs of certain religious cults who operate under the guise of scientism. Speaking of such alignments will undoubtedly send scientists into a frenzy, but as a Christian i consider them entirely appropriate. I am not a machine and intuition, like spirituality is part of my makeup.
I am aware of an agenda to create a one world transhuman technocracy, and this agenda has political, economic, religious and scientific/technological components.

Dont get me wrong, i recognize the potential benefits of many technologies (i understand the great achievements that could be accomplished through genetic engineering - using systems like CRISPR). However my religious beliefs are such that i disapprove of genetic engineering, cloning (of humans) and most integrated cybernetics on a cellular or DNA level. I am also of the view that any technology seeking to integrate man with machine (like the emerging neural internet AI) poses serious risks to civic society and human rights. I dont need to tell you that the distribution of power in technology is incredibly uneven. I plead guilty to watching too many dystopian sci fi movies, but caution remains justified imo (only recently did various states attempt to force experimental MRNA modulators on unwilling populations).

I don't think we are likely to agree about the utility of frequencies as a coherent disease treatment. I frankly do not believe that any have been sufficiently demonstrated to have merit.

I do agree that increases in technology are likely to increase disparities caused by wealth differences, and it is quite easy to forecast some rather nasty future scenarios if this occurs unchecked.

I don't think we are likely to agree about the utility of frequencies as a coherent disease treatment. I frankly do not believe that any have been sufficiently demonstrated to have merit.

I do agree that increases in technology are likely to increase disparities caused by wealth differences, and it is quite easy to forecast some rather nasty future scenarios if this occurs unchecked.

It would seem to me that frequencies would be the penultimate form of medicine, at least for pathogenic infections. Its been proven as an effective method. The only thing left to do is form proper compilations of replicable disruption frequencies for each pathogen, which people are doing, but the lack of a unified organization or framework creates problems. .

I would have thought technology would decrease disparities and open up treatment to everyone, and it may to an extent - but with it comes a raft of new problems. For all the problems pharmacology solves it also creates so many issues. The promise of frequency based medicine is to end this, but it would seem electrical technology has equally nefarious problems baked into its development arch. Again, thinking of biometrics, surveillance, AI and so on. I once thought technological innovation was a value free process initself, now im not so sure - so much of it seems to lend itself to a kind of structural authoritarian despotism.

Last edited: