• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question About Insufflated Caffeine

UnSquare

Ex-Bluelighter
Dear Intelligent Ones,

I was wonderin' if anyone knows
the approx. bioavailability
of caffeine
(specifically [lots of binders..] from No-Doz (100mg's)),
oral,
&
insufflated.

An' other r.o.a. would be curious,
jus',
well,
caus I'm curious :)

Thanks in advance.

PEACE
UnSquare
:)

Canary

No, I don' wanna shelf a pack of
'Doz...

It's jus' that I'm quite,
actually,
fairly,
actually,
very
sensitive
to caffeine.

So about dose absorbin' be quite int'rest'd,
I would.

PEACE
UnS

it's a good way to get the shits.

I od'd once by taking (what I thought) were valerian capsules but were actually caffeine capsules in the dark. They looked and felt really similar, and I never even thought of it.

I spent from 11p to 6a puking and shitting, but fortunely I was able to manage each one seperately.

^
A small (~4mg~) amount of codeine
seems to relieve that problem.

Or 'Imodium'.

Anyway...
Thx...

Sorry about your experience,
does anyone have anythin'
else to say,
like,
answer the OQ?

PEACE
UnS

I have experience with this. The bioavailability is noticeably more and it kicks in a lot faster and has a lot more "fun" in it.

Yeah, but personally caffeine isn't worth shredding my nose up with binders and fillers. I prefer an nice, refreshing caffeine energy drink to No Doz any day.

Ham-milton said:
it's a good way to get the shits.

I od'd once by taking (what I thought) were valerian capsules but were actually caffeine capsules in the dark. They looked and felt really similar, and I never even thought of it.

I spent from 11p to 6a puking and shitting, but fortunely I was able to manage each one seperately.

You snort valerian capsules? As in valerian root extract capsules for sleep? How does that feel/work?

Buy raw caffeine powder if you want to snort it... I've been meaning to do so myself

why
oh why
do you always respond
as i it were a sonnet
or song lyrics
why do you do this
I am just curious
just curious
because well
this is an interesting way
to type all the time
thanks

i got 100 grammes of 100% pure caffeine for about a tenner.
good to wake up in the morning, or for long studying at night.

There was a thread on this not too long ago. Several reported that scraping the coating off of the pill and crushing it very fine eliminated most, if not all of the burn. I tried it and felt a little stimulation from it, but then again caffiene even in high doses doesn't do shit to me. I don't know the bioavailability though.

Yep, that was my post. It's vivarin which works best with that method. I will post a guide the next time I ram caffeine powder.

I read too much can actually make you tired. Happened to me once. (Plus, it burns)

OR
don't use fucking pills.

buy it pure.

its a TINY FRACTION of the price,
and already a perfectly fine pure powder
:\

IME, insufflated caffeine does not have a higher bioavailability than when you absorb it sublingually. Water solubility is low, 1.4 g / 100 mL off the top of my head. I would not insufflate crushed tablets of any sort.

It is not even about that. It is the fact that it kicks in so much faster so you get a stronger feeling faster and for shorter.

Damien8787 said:
You snort valerian capsules? As in valerian root extract capsules for sleep? How does that feel/work?

No, ffs. I ate (what I thought) was valerian.

You kids need to get real drugs or not get high.

^ lol I use it for the occasional insomnia, as directed, orally. Looking back I don't know why I thought you said that you snorted them, maybe just the title of the thread. I was confused. And caffeine is a real drug. ;)

I was not clear enough. The low solubility means that it does not start working any more quickly than sublingual. Again, IME.