• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question About Insufflated Caffeine

I got some 200 mg pills from gnc that bust into a fine fine powder with very little effort, I break them into decent sized rails and bust them occasionally.
IMO it makes them work faster and more powerfully, the burns not as terrible as one might expect and it wears off a little faster.
If you looking for a quick get-up-and-go then this is probably a good way to go about it, but as for recreationally I cannot speak to it as I haven't tried.

Mr Blonde said:
Yeah, but personally caffeine isn't worth shredding my nose up with binders and fillers. I prefer an nice, refreshing caffeine energy drink to No Doz any day.
I now its illegal product now but I still get "Cocaine" energy drink at this one stop n go cause they still have crates stacked up.
For those of you who have not tried Cocaine energy drink, look it up, find where you can get it and get it.
It got banned cause it had the highest amount of caffiene than any other drink ever made. somthing like 4 cups of coffe in one can.8o

I thought it got banned just because the name caused such a stir

I tried a sucker that had a bunch of energy stuff in it and about as much caffiene as a cup of coffee...rating, gross

Pillthrill said:
I thought it got banned just because the name caused such a stir

I tried a sucker that had a bunch of energy stuff in it and about as much caffiene as a cup of coffee...rating, gross
That was a reason also.
Great stuff:)