• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Random Acts of Kindness

any inconsistencies in till totals usually get taken out of their wages.

I'm fairly sure that'd be against the law or if not illegal certainly not allowed.

any inconsistencies in till totals usually get taken out of their wages. so i wouldn't have the heart to take it, i always hand it back. and they are usually so shocked and grateful, it's worth it just to see the look on their face. :)

Oh balls, really? I'll give it back next time then. I'd asumed I needed that tenner more than Sainsburies as a whole/Jamie Oliver.

There's no way it gets taken out their wages, that's a myth. They're massively insured and can no doubt claim it all back.

If it ever happens to me I'll be keeping it too. :D

same here, i do it even if i don't 'have to' or have right of way or 'it's not my turn'. i hate when they breach protocol and don't acknowledge it though! but never give up. :)

i like doing that, makes me vaguely happy. except when you wave to let someone out and they just sit there and look at you until you decide to keep going and then they pull out :(

pretty amazing that someone handed 200 fags in! there is hope for humanity yet ;D

I hope you are getting them done for manslaughter, like the people that supply ecstasy to people who have died. ;)

There's no way it gets taken out their wages, that's a myth. They're massively insured and can no doubt claim it all back.
so you know about the setup in all shops & pubs all over the country now? 8)

bollocks, good sir. i know for a fact i speak the truth, i worked in a supermarket for years and a relation of mine has done so for decades. this is why till monkeys have to sign on and off their tills in pubs and shops, so they know who is short.

it is most definitely NOT a myth.

p.s. i'm loving this thread, so please don't let it get sidetracked eh? :)

Helped one of my neighbours (who is quite a stunning young lady.. but thats not the point :D) with her shopping the other day as she was struggling with loads of bags and her bratty kid running up and down making way too much noise :)

I generally try and help anyone out who needs it, however I have a distane for rude people, of which there seems to be plenty where I live. Manners cost nothing and can brighten anyone's day

Felix ALL my mates work in pubs / clubs / supermarkets and none of them have heard of this rule! Bollocks!

It definitely doesn't come out of their wages in the UK. I spent too long working in retail to not know that.

Ok gay boy away and play with the faries and elfs. :)

Why have ya gotta put a smilie at the end of ALL your retorts or insults towards people, it looks so goddamn silly! Its driving me mad lol.

On topic: I love the buzz of helping people out too, I know it feels great the other way round so I always try and be helpful towards people even total strangers. It really makes a difference to general well-being I think, the little things every day all add up.