Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill Discussion : Great Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are in London, saw some on saturday, heard good things about them

nipsa123 said:
Just got some large triangle shaped pills with an X on slight a raised dome. Looking forward to enjoying these from the reports on PR a few months back!

Anyone on here had these?

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=3403 (they are identical to these)

yeah I have these at the mo........ good pills. Missus said the best she's had all year (over pink kangeroos and a few other decent pills).

they are clean and fairly strong, defo mdma, i think I like MDA too much to really like these pills tbh.

This thread isnt too much use without accurate descriptions in size (height & width in mm's), whether there is a score (what kind of score), picture if possible or at least exact same logo picture (but clearly mentioning your pill appears different but the logo is identicle), any bevels around the edges need to be mentioned etc etc

what ever happen to decent pill threads with all this in? pillreports is the same now.... I used to measure and describe them in loads of detail as did that masheadtesting fellow :D

I heard there was some good quality white HP's or Harry potters going around in the north, quite big pills I think and they might not have had a score, clean MDMA in them my friends said.

i just turned down some of these 8) knobber......... have to see if i can get some.... :D

Pink Dolphins, Smaller pill than your average but quite thick.

some guy at bangface said he's been doing pills for years and bought a pink/purple fish off someone and said he hasn't been that muntered in years, his whole group agreed, he told me to keep an eye out for them.

fish was london
harry potters are surrey
white triangle x's are kent

from the people i know anyway! :)

Cheers man, I was mashhhed from those pink fish/ dolphins,

Theyre gooood:p

i have only seen white fish/sharks/dolphins here in the north east (Grimsby) for a couple of months now. nothing else going around.

the last year, i have seen more and more of my mates becoming coke heads. seriously disappointing, but i dont blame them as pills round here are becoming increasingly scarce. couldnt even get pills 6 months back.

maybe i just need a new dealer ;) ;) :)

Came across some "yellow smurfs" the other day, dunno what to say really, as far as ecstasy pills go, they do the job. I took 2 and felt pretty wrecked indeed, but pills are always to speedy for my liking.. Usually just buy MDMA crystal instead..

Was disillusioned with all the crap recently but came across some beauties last weekend. Red hearts. Circular, pretty small and thick with a heart logo indented.
Very good MDMA pills. I had 3 and was twatted. Certainly the best pills I have had since the Pacha cherries last year.

[North West]

nipsa123 said:
Just got some large triangle shaped pills with an X on slight a raised dome. Looking forward to enjoying these from the reports on PR a few months back!

Anyone on here had these?

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=3403 (they are identical to these)

Those are some awesome pills, you are in for a great time. I wish I could get my hands on those again. just 1 of them got me twatted last time i tried them about 6 months ago.

MADRID, SPAIN:

My acid:
Great, 500 mics, the best blotter available, quad-washed, tripple-dipped

Laced with heroin though :(

Anyone seen any pills goin round thre area called 'XS' or 'SX'? Small white pill no speckles, just the letters XS/SX imprinted on em, depends which way up you look at the pill if you get what i mean...

Location Edinburgh, Scotland

Pill = Windmills. Well, sold to me as windmills but apparantly they are the ninja blade that gets thrown. Well whatever it is it is 4 curved lines on a very small white pill. Good pills, felt nice off of just one last night.

Aye that's the word. That's what one report calls them on Pillreports.

Noface said:
ninja blade that gets thrown = shuriken

shuriken_1.gif

Which one? :p

Looked like none of them. The swirls sort of curve out like the one on the bottom linem, second from left except the arms are slightly curved not straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.