European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: ❤ Love is in the air ❤

Grassman

Bluelighter
Miraculously, I managed to get some light brown crystal in London last night. Was very expensive for what I got, but it looks like the real deal. Am off to a warehouse party on sunday, so will report back after that!

has anyone in glasgow actually tried the red question mark pills yet? anyone going to the arches in glasgow to see tiga and boys noize on friday?

has anyone in glasgow actually tried the red question mark pills yet? anyone going to the arches in glasgow to see tiga and boys noize on friday?

There was a report up on Pillreports saying pipz (similar sounding pills think he called them Riddlers)......report isn't there anymore?

My mates going to that! Will be some night!! I bet anything the question marks are shite though mate. Too cheap to be the real deal.

I was pm'd and told zero reaction to Marquis - I didnt see the report on PR (wasnt removed by any of the mods).

I was pm'd and told zero reaction to Marquis - I didnt see the report on PR (wasnt removed by any of the mods).

I could have sworn I saw a report of these on PR? Same report about zero Marquis reaction. Guy called them Riddlers and mentioned this thread!

Either I'm getting old and senile or having some very vivid dreams!

That MDMA at the weekend really was beautiful. I've decided 200-250mg to start then a 150-200mg booster about 1.5hr later and no more is the way to go. Combine some other drugs after that as MDMA is only really great for the first 2 bombs. So make em badboys peeps!!!

Got word of Bentley's through a mate in the Dublin area. Gonna either get one to test or go out to test hopefully tonight. Won't be getting the hopes up as have been dissapointed too many times but there is always a glimmer. Anyone else test them in Ireland as haven't heard of them in our country? Fingers crossed folks as know there are good and bad ones on pillreports

Last edited:
That MDMA at the weekend really was beautiful. I've decided 200-250mg to start then a 150-200mg booster about 1.5hr later and no more is the way to go. Combine some other drugs after that as MDMA is only really great for the first 2 bombs. So make em badboys peeps!!!

If I had 200 -250mg to start I'd say my brain would pop out of my eye socket it's been so long! :)

Got word of Bentley's through a mate in the Dublin area. Gonna either get one to test or go out to test hopefully tonight. Won't be getting the hopes up as have been dissapointed too many times but there is always a glimmer. Anyone else test them in Ireland as haven't heard of them in our country? Fingers crossed folks as know there are good and bad ones on pillreports

Had bentlys just before christmas this year. Really good pills. The ones I had were def MD high. They cost a tenner each so they'd want to be. Test them just to be sure but id say your onto a winner..

Had bentlys just before christmas this year. Really good pills. The ones I had were def MD high. They cost a tenner each so they'd want to be. Test them just to be sure but id say your onto a winner..

Not sure about them because of where the lads that have them are originally from in Europe if ya know what I mean. Will keep yis posted!

well well well. Finally managed to get some decent stuff. A sort of lightish brown crystal and goes straight to black when tested. This weekend will be the first in just over a year so I fully expect to be off my rocker.

Got in london area and this was the fifth attempt after been knocked 4 other times. The only good thing is that with coming on here and looking at pics etc I have become a bit of an expert in knowing exactly what is should look like, smell like and how to test it properly.

£45 nicker and bang on a g. Apparently there is a good supply as well but you never know with dealers.

I heard there meant to be good, was looking for them myself couple
months back but no joy! They might not be the same batch tho so
test and see as you said!

Collecting this crystal tomorrow, fingers crossed it's the real deal!

Didn't happen tonight but will see over weekend. Are you in Ireland Monkaa?

fingers crossed for you too dude! I still ain't heard any word of anything.

I will be down in Sibin, it's all organised so if you do remember pop over to the Orange crepe van and say hey, I'l sort you out with some pancakes. not exactly a replacement but if your crystal doesn't work out its almost as good!

Barera you must have a seriously good connection, crystal lately, and bentlys before christmas. All while I thought there was nothing in Ireland. Do you think things are starting to lookup?

i did see a report about pills called riddlers but it said they were pink/purple. the ones my friend showed me were red. like deep communist red. no hint of pink or purple
bear love the ones you where pm'd about ere they the red ones?
but yeah codshit is no doubt correct. too cheap to be any good. aye tiga gig at arches tonight should be through the roof. hopefully il spot someone spangled :)

I heard £80 for 50 pills, which is v unlikely with MDMA pills these days. Shame my mates going to Arches tonight too but he has no MDMA either as we scoffed it last Friday night haha. Just take some phet or something :)