• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Anything good yet? no?

DUBLIN-KILDARE-MEATH===IRELAND.

pills all crap bzp/mcpp etc crap.

MERCS--PLAYBOYS--ROLEXS-HAMMERS & SPANNERS--WIZARDS HATS.

if ye know of anything else let us know.

Blue lightnings are also rubbish, tageurs miniscule amount of md in them <10mg I reckon might work if ya 10 dropped them One of my mates said he got some white crytstal mdma the other week that tasted like lemon? havnt got a chance to talk to him properly yet but doesnt sound too promising!

i marquis tested the Tageurs and slow purple to faint black.
heard there pisspoor pills=some bloke here or PR did 15 i think.

the meph/m1 is ok=not a patch on mdma but better than bzp/mcpp.

acid is good but all to do with set n settings.

the 2Cx family is nice if you can find it.

Blue lightnings are also rubbish, tageurs miniscule amount of md in them <10mg I reckon might work if ya 10 dropped them One of my mates said he got some white crytstal mdma the other week that tasted like lemon? havnt got a chance to talk to him properly yet but doesnt sound too promising!

Sounds exactly like the "MDMA" that my mate picked up at the weekend. Was slightly damp, off white/yellow and one look you would know.. IT AINT MDMA! Fucking yeeehaaa for the pipes shit! I really do want some real crystal..

There's nasty so called mdma in Dublin thats defo BZP, it's white/yellow, damp and lemoney tasting which fizzes like fuck when tested. Also some mercs that are testing up as red (speed) and a mate did some and said they were good but loads of different batches of mercs about. Got some of them n m1 for the picnic. Still it's not the same at all....

It really is a sad state of affairs is the MDMA/pill scene! I actually could shed a tear! God I miss just getting wiped off my beansprout I would actually pay a good £5 maybe even £10 for a good 150 mg pill!!! Oh these terrible days!!!!!!

I would sook the boogy mans boaby for a handfull of decent pills.

Two years without a gurner, and missing it badly.

Blue lightening bolts that r pretty trippy (not many good reports but some didnt mind em), pink mickys (maybe 2cb but could juts be pips) people seem to like though much better than blue lightening bolts, supermans around which assume r pips but have not tried yet, white rolexs that r probably pips but meant to be alright, big fat mercedes that r probably pips but alright................................ and the saviour we have GREEN ROLEXS - very strong mdma pills, proper old school beans, very messy, very gurny, knock u on your ass, definently not the cleanest mdma as they r very skaty but got to be 120-150mg. Some still floating around the south west but you'll be lucky to get your hands on them.

^^^ You're a fucking pillreports moderator and you can't tell the difference between a 2cb pill and a pipe??
What's this world coming to??!!

Malcom X's around Bristol at the moment £5-£7 a pop easily 150mg of clean MDMA in them no smell at all clear speckles very nice, felt like double dropping lovehearts off just 1!

^ U mean th triangle Malcolm X's ?

Haven't seen that print in years. Cool lookin pill!

ferrett said:
pink mickys (maybe 2cb but could juts be pips)

pink mickeys are low dose 2CB.

Yep white triangle with X on em fuckin bangin theres def over 120mg in them

It really is a sad state of affairs is the MDMA/pill scene! I actually could shed a tear! God I miss just getting wiped off my beansprout I would actually pay a good £5 maybe even £10 for a good 150 mg pill!!! Oh these terrible days!!!!!!

I've just managed to do exactly that. Bought two green pills with a crown on them for 5 pounds each, very thick things and one of them had me floored(in that lovely lovely way). Good, clean, mdma.

HURRAY