• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Bangin gear blud!

Hey smurf30, Im new to bluelight too but had to join as we have to so something cos the situation in Ireland is just so bad.

I had a pill with the exact same press bout two years ago. Got them off a guy from Donegal who called them alloys. I think there was alot of them around at the time. Mine were low MDMA, maybe 70-80mg. Def didnt make me sick. Dunno if this helps this was two years ago, but they looked identical.

The situation here is just so bad now, we had the blue speckled crosses (so clean) and the white mcdonalds, then the diamonds arrived and things got bad.

Hey smurf30, Im new to bluelight too but had to join as we have to so something cos the situation in Ireland is just so bad.

I had a pill with the exact same press bout two years ago. Got them off a guy from Donegal who called them alloys. I think there was alot of them around at the time. Mine were low MDMA, maybe 70-80mg. Def didnt make me sick. Dunno if this helps this was two years ago, but they looked identical.

The situation here is just so bad now, we had the blue speckled crosses (so clean) and the white mcdonalds, then the diamonds arrived and things got bad.

Aw its really bad isnt it. Think i havent the best sources anymore either but even if i had i'd imagine it would still be crap. I think the Mcdonald is the last really good pill i've had and before that it'd been a bit as well but when we had the mc's we were blown away cos it' been so much more like a pill in the old days.

Even if i could get my hands on mdma once in awhile i'd be happy but even that isnt as good as it used to be.

People who have started taking pills in last few yrs really dont know what a proper e is like i reckon. Was fun while it lasted!

barera still the only one in Ireland that's got sorted?

Nothing coming up Millhouse for me just yet! Was in London over the weekend and tried my very worst at scoring on the street, as usual no joy ha

Had reports from 4 people now claiming these red no1s the shit - from same people as Blue FBs, apparantly much stronger, am startin to believe the hype!

Got a few here and marquis on the way, will post results as soon as get, pretty sure will be straight to black :)

Will try on weekend also and update, happy days I hope...

Wasnt sure if you had tested these yet? But my info (for what its worth like) is that they are not the same people as the Blue Facebooks. I was told a few months back that there is going to be even stronger red facebooks about (think i mentioned it on here) . I think people have put 2 and 2 together and thought it was these red No 1's.

They are to arrive soon alledgedly. If they are stronger than the Blues (which I have never been dissapointed by) we should be in for a treat.

Only what I have heard (reliable source etc etc) so dont shoot the messanger.

My mate reckons he can get MDMA crystal in Manchester for £35/gram. However, I am very sceptical about it actually being MDMA - £35 just sounds too cheap in the current climate, and this dealer has a history of selling poor quality drugs. I certainly wont be buying it unless I can at least have a look at it first.

Meant to be picking up crystal this week...Dublin but think its a once off and wont believe til i see it but the source is good, never failed & if it comes through ill be one happy person at Sibin festival on Saturday :)

My mate reckons he can get MDMA crystal in Manchester for £35/gram. However, I am very sceptical about it actually being MDMA - £35 just sounds too cheap in the current climate, and this dealer has a history of selling poor quality drugs. I certainly wont be buying it unless I can at least have a look at it first.

May well be legit if it actually weighs 0.7-0.8g. I was down London at the weekend and picked up some spot on MDMA crystal for £40. It came in at 0.8, but if you work it out as £50 per full gram it's still way better than getting 5 Facebooks / Number 1s / other premium pills which might be 500mg MDMA in total if you're lucky.

barera still the only one in Ireland that's got sorted?

Nothing coming up Millhouse for me just yet! Was in London over the weekend and tried my very worst at scoring on the street, as usual no joy ha

I go to london fairly regularly for dance events and it used to be so easy score inside the venues, never had a problem. The last two times (both in 2010) it hasn't worked though. Ive been given shitty pills, and fake mdma.

One time was at a Loco NYD event near the river. I spend 2-3 hours going round asking everyone for MDMA. I must have been offered nearly every pip pill thats on bluelight. It was crazy. I couldnt spot anyone that looked like they were on MDMA, though there had to have been a few.

I'm liking this talk of crystal springing up in Ireland. If it's here for festival season I'll be a happy camper indeed :)

Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent test kit?

In particular I'm looking for any kits that can distinguish between MDMA and it's close subsitutes (MDEA MDA etc) can anyone link a man up?

PM'd - You will need to buy a full kit Marquis, Mecke, Mandelin, Simons and Robadope if you want to test between MDxx and MDx.

If anyone else wants the information just PM me (New users can PM a mod before they make 50 posts).

If it wasn't for him having a bad rep it could be possible man. Apparently some local dickhead here is selling pink cubes of MDMA. Haha almost certain shite.

The stuff I had at the weekend was lovely MDMA. 200mg seems like the perfect dose, although 150 had me pretty spangled and some jaw shivvers %)

On another note I am on the verge of basically giving up on MDMA coming back ....

No matter what you might say actual proper MDMA is largely still unavailable. ....
In terms of crystal i've only had the grey stuff, which admittedly got me nicely mashed, but something missing, moreover I had a filthly comedown off them ...

I also care for the availability as being a fond dnb head, the vibe at nights has undoubtedly progressed largely to being extremely moody. No shotters in the clubs anymore ...
I know this is becoming a bit of an essay, but can someone please alleviate my pains by offering some insight into the supply side - i.e. if the shortage has indeed been caused by that safrole crackdown or wateva in Cambodia,., surely by now an alternative source would have been found? If that was the cause, then how dyou explain all the good pills we;ve had this year, i.e. facebooks and sonics etc?

You share my pain, Manamanz, I've given up on the hope of MDMA coming back, apart from the green, I've been treating myself with the occasional RC for the last 14 months +.
Never liked MD crystals - they just don't do it for me...

Not sure about the real reasons behind the MDMA shortage, is there a thread somewhere? Possibly a number of different causes, difficulties in getting precursors like safrole and that other MM2 thing, crackdown on Chines labs... maybe it's not cost-effective anymore for producers and distributors, maybe they've decided to concentrate on easy to syntetize and highly addictive stuff like mephedrone.
And yes, it's a shame the bad vibe going round in clubs :(
Thumbs up for the purchase of test kit :)

Been getting good grams for £40 in South Manchester, banging shit and lots of it it seems. Happy days.