European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA discussion: Here we go again

parttime crackhead

Bluelighter
i guarantee i never find those blue mitzis, theres no decent pill dealers round here at all anymore, just dafty wee students that sell shite pipz pills & dont know any different. any actual dealers all sell ching now coz they can make much more money with much less hassle. all the chings got shite now an all tho. fucking bollocks. should hopefully b gettin some of those lovehearts for friday but knowing the cunt that gets them they'll prolly b the fake ones. luckily iv still got a bit of md left from last weekend

I see your in Scotland PC - you in the west? Aye, agree we're getting nothing here either. Those 3 in pillreport me thinks are fantasy. Be good if I was wrong and they made their way down to the Glasvegas area.

Ok, I'm an old fart, so humour me - what's ching? Is it coke?

reptilian are you one of eadders oaps too then!?... :)

when someone says "yo" to me I'm like ok ok tis not a half yoyo they speak of

More of ' lower mid-way' than oap yer cheeky sod! =D;) though probably older than i care to realise tbh :D

The last pills I had in August were barrel type things which were okish, only other thing on offer is batmans and I'm not touching them. Hence why I've purchased the M1.

Age is just a number.. but while we're on the subject what number is "lower mid-way" hehe

blue and pink bulls were good, be careful though it could be a BZP copycat. Batmans are indeed awful, and my first piperazine experience.

I've noticed a lot more brightly coloured MDMA pills hitting the UK recently. I think it could be so they're more easily discernible from the white plasticky BZP pills, therefore us intelligent users who actually want the real thing will know what to look out for. Only coloured BZP pills I've seen were the pink supermans, yet the MDMA pills in pillreports are now coming in reds, blues, pinks, greens, etc.

Clever real-ecstasy manufacturers =D

Woot ! Hurray for real X manufacturers. Banish BZP to hell x10 over I say.

Woot ! Hurray for real X manufacturers. Banish BZP to hell x10 over I say.

Indeed, however something is telling me it could be near its end. Only heard of supermans and batmans recently, no other BZP pills. What seems to be going around here is the good love hearts, the MDEA wafer-thin mercs are around still too. And the other day I did hear someone mention mitsubishis being around. Just that though. I'm hoping they're blue and triangular! Yin yangs in Sheffield as well, just 45 minutes away from me.

I personally think things are looking a bit more up for the UK ecstasy scene. Touch wood.

Yickety Yack! piperazine smurfs? :! last pill i ever had earlier this year , hot flushes , god-awfull aching in my lower back , paranoia , anxiety and buckets of nausea :|

Try watching doctor who on them, never been so scared in my life. Ever.

ood1.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like my last does of crystels but without the paranoia / anxiety - my back, kidneys ached for days afterwards. Stupidly I took it before having a chance to test it, though our man offered sale or return on it. Shame I tanned it all!

I LOVE Doctor Who. But watching it on bloody opiates was bad enough, let alone BZP :| euuurgh.

Yickety Yack! piperazine smurfs? :! last pill i ever had earlier this year , hot flushes , god-awfull aching in my lower back , paranoia , anxiety and buckets of nausea :|

Sounds all to familiar, I dropped 3 in my naiviaty(sp?) and was a rocking mess for a good couple of hours. Had major anxiety and paranoia, was stuck in Bolton and couldn't get home all the way to B'burn, which really didn't help the matter, I thought I was gunna be stuck there all night, and my mates didn't get in the venue, so they disappeared and was all alone. One of the worst nights of my life fo'sho. Damn smurfs.

I see your in Scotland PC - you in the west? Aye, agree we're getting nothing here either. Those 3 in pillreport me thinks are fantasy. Be good if I was wrong and they made their way down to the Glasvegas area.

Ok, I'm an old fart, so humour me - what's ching? Is it coke?

I'm in the Glasgow area, white lovehearts have just started to appear.

Well in good ol' Eire the pill quality is still relatively good (i.e. MDMA content), at least in Dub; might get an odd pip here and there but in its entirety mostly MDxx as a primary constituent :D

Or am i just a lucky mother effer?

whats the news on MD? good white crystal seems to be available in Leeds n Manchester for usual prices.. as for pills.. only defo MDMA ones I have heard about are the hearts.. the cupids and stars have a lil magic but are mainly speed. have heard Euros are horrible (in Leeds), so I suspect pips.. also heard about some $ pills last week that were supposed to be clean but no experience myself

Well in good ol' Eire the pill quality is still relatively good (i.e. MDMA content), at least in Dub; might get an odd pip here and there but in its entirety mostly MDxx as a primary constituent :D

Or am i just a lucky mother effer?

icey, what prints should i be keeping an eye out for? heard those iron crosses from the north are making there way down!

^^ Still some pretty nice tan MD crystals going around in Manc at the moment.