• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

I don't want to bore you's all with this shit, but I'm still revelling in how fuckin good that pill was. Took me right back to the golden age of the 90s. Pure euphoria and no come down whatsoever. It's just served to reinforce that there REALLY is something wrong with much of the MDMA available today.
Mate, I'm really pleased there. Not for MDMA at large, and the simple miniaturised justice here.

But for you bro firstly. You show the best attitude so humble perfect sense of humour, keep your glass half full always, and put that out there.

I remember I had a fun quick dream too yearish ago, in your kitchen cross lounge lol, so no door even to fridge next 6 pack haha.

Was the scenario. Nice mellow blue lit sofas, yellower light round concrete corner to fridge.

And you did actually go there one time during my quick little dream haha.

I think I mentioned it to you one day but do you know great detail.

I just remembered that on the keeping with glass half full theme.

So yeah. Just honestly glad you had that gift experience now in life.

And your gut tells you surely, maybe could be "mehish" stuff all along??

See I've had my drugs of choice working above old days optimum with the tripping.

I'm fully cleansed there now.

If I fix together from recent mega nasty multiple new Nerve based again, N damaging and trashing to every NS, I'll probably find even more new deeper rabbit holes, I look forward to that in fact but content!

I'll surely never take exstacy again though.

No, just a shoddy stamp of a guy fawkes/anonymous face. I must add that these aren't recent pills - I had one for my birthday last year as well, but although I could tell it was good stuff, it felt underdosed. This fucker wasn't...
I wonder if the Guy Fawkes is a little hint because in 2005 strangely coincidentally when my own ecstasy use was force stopped batches batches of these unusual Mickey Mouse tablets or circulating the country.

There was definitely something strange about them I have decided since that they must have been a basic counterfeit masquerading and maybe the beginning of the mass introduction of meh?

And Mickey Mouse if you were trying to have a little laugh at the same time knowing what you were doing I can't really think of a more suitable slogan.

And Guy Fawkes know the one single word we could connect him with and concepts (clue-not the houses of Parliament lol)

I'm the same with LSD mate. I miss psychedelics with all my heart, but I'm too cynical these days...
I am fully aware of that mate. Was part of the context of my thoughts and being pleased for you.

I remember bro. 😉

That's exactly what I meant, cos I know LSD is not there for yourself.

So like FFS at least allow the man a proper roll right?

These experiences can be good for us in life, longterm wise too.

Plus, I don't see you as cynical. I don't usually get along easy with cynical types lol.

You're right, WE didn't. But it is actually quite a good description of a true MDMA experience...
I used to be eeing out of my face lol.

I like that one. Too explicit perhaps now that exstacy use has become so "trendy" over time.

Also....I'm getting e'd up later.

It had conjugations haha.

I knew fosure you'd know this one. 🙂

Yeh, no one I ever knew said "I rolled hard last night".

It was invariably; "fuck me, I was fuckin fucked off my fuckin tits last night man!"

Last edited:
No, just a shoddy stamp of a guy fawkes/anonymous face. I must add that these aren't recent pills - I had one for my birthday last year as well, but although I could tell it was good stuff, it felt underdosed. This fucker wasn't...

Were these the fuckers per chance?

roLRqZo.png

Ha, spotted them on the Dark Web :) Just the one vendor who's been trying to shift them shift them since late 2021. Hope that doesn't break the rules.

Moving to Canada for work for a bit, interested in their famous MDA/MDMA output. Will report back.

In the mean time I'm looking for some big nights, hope these are the ticket.

No mate, they were yellow and shield shaped. Similar stamp though...

Hope yours do the trick mate.

Ha no worries bud. Honestly gonna swerve any MDxx then, just not worth the risk it nowadays. Never thought I'd be a coke guy but it's better to have a couple of lines of good gear than it is rolling the dice.

Some of the best nights of my life have been doing MDxx, some insane personal connections and stories. Really is shite.

Cherish those pills mate:)

Anyone noticed the pills getting much better in London lately? I went out on Saturday, bought mine in the club and they were really, really good. Two different types, both old school, energetic, chatty, etc. Everyone in the club seemed high as a kite too

Loads of presses around at the moment, fantas, fendis were good strong ones, Blue EAs around 120mg also very nice.

Anyone tried tekashi69s? Multi colored tablets, being sold as MDMA but DrugsData has a test for MDMA+4MMC in the green ones. Also curious if anyone could comment on their experience with this combination.

I was about to order multi coloured ones. You got a link to that report?

Tekashi69 MDMA/4-MMC Green Pill: https://drugsdata.org/view.php?id=12488

Tekashi69 MDMA Red Pill: https://drugsdata.org/view.php?id=12333

This stamp seems to have been around for over three years now (https://drugsdata.org/view.php?id=7481). Only one test has been anything other than MDMA on DrugsData.

I have also heard great things about the multi-colored pills circulating now. It's why I was curious.

I'm also aware of the cathinones being sold as MDMA at the end of 2021. I wasn't sure if these green pills were meant to be a good buzz or a way of getting rid of cathinones that have been dumped on a crew pressing. Similar test results appeared with multi-coloured Pharoh pills in September last year:

If you do pickup some and don't mind please test one of each color. I would trust your report.

Anyone noticed the pills getting much better in London lately? I went out on Saturday, bought mine in the club and they were really, really good. Two different types, both old school, energetic, chatty, etc. Everyone in the club seemed high as a kite too

I have some white fantas I believe originate from London. They were the cleanest pill I've done in years.