*Review* Friday Oct. 31 HALLOWICKED! Louisville, KY *Kooky Scientist, Adam X + more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHGGG!

I am coming right to Louisville after my set at helloween!!!! Both events are looking good. I cannot believe that we are going to have Kooky Scientist in Louisville. It is NOT possible. Big ups to Deep Blue and J-dubb

Hey ladyfoursqare....are you doin a set at wicked or are ya just comin to have fun? Just to let ya know...Baby Anne rocked!

I heard Baby Anne didn't do anything special? I dunno, just from my sources. Didn't get to make it to the party, to busy workin.:( Oh well, Damon will probaly be up there to flyer for Pure DnB, so look for him and the flyers. Have fun DjLA!!!! I'd like to see what Expo 5 looks like with a good turnout. Went there on a hip hop night and it was a tite venue, but all that was there was a bunch of drunk preps trying to look cool and fight. Venue looks like a big airplane hangar, pretty damn cool!

Damn, I wish I could be in two places at the same time cuz I seen the flyer for Helloween and damn...damn...damn

Wish i could go but i have a piercing party to attend! :-( sounds hella great though! Irene this past weekend in STL was BADASS! anyways...i hear some of the evansville club is tryin to start things up again...just a rumor but wouldn't it be nice if that was true!

Who's all going??? Im exicted as hell to see the Kooky Scientist again..... I hope there is a good turn out, someone mentioned the venue was like an airplane hanger?? Can anyone vouch for this, it sounds pretty tight though...

yay! Halloween! yeah Expo 5 is HUGE!! i've heard many good things about it. plus i heard that the promoters have been working extra hard on making the venue super SPOOKY!8o 8o 8o

I'll be there for a lil bit on my way to msl :) fun times indeed!

I came up there around 4am and did some flyering for Pure DnB in the parking lot. Don't know how this party turned out, some on give a review, how did kooky scientist do? ahhhhhhh, hope all of you all are going to be at the party Nov. 1st.

Louisville..............Fuck club X!!!!...........fugin crakheads:)

lost a cell fone!!

if anybody found a cell fone and wants to do tha honerable thing of returning it Rachael will be very very very happy so hopefully ya read this....kinda sucks losing a celly:( :( :( :\ :( :X you can get in touch wif me by e-mail or aim

[email protected]
gurgamon =aim

thanx hopefully!!!
peace

the chick with the lexington shirt on all i have to say is DAMN!!!!!!! girl made my night! and ill bill was terrific the emcee with ill bill was killin it also! madd props..if only better parties came through louisville..hope to see u guys soon at bad boy bill!

Last edited:
the lady didn't play this party.... lol. she was in oxford.

it was an interesting party..heh, I had a blast none the less. Although I've never seen so many people be searched inside of a party as that one...lol it was like every 5 mins someone was gettin searched.

All I have to say is the girl in the bee costume...DAMN! Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.