Verge
Arkova
Sinister
Glitch
Component
Shapeshifter
Nom

EACH DJ GETS A 20 PERSON GUEST LIST GOOD BEFORE MIDNIGHT

Judging is based on Technical skill, Track selection, Crowd response.

Good luck to all!

Standard Lounge
303 South Front Street
Downtown Columbus
18 and over welcome
Doors 10pm
$5 cover

Last edited:
wats the rules? multiple heats? set times? equipment? nice to see some drums gettin love... ohio jungle djs in the place....

10 minute sets, all DJ's compete in Prelim and winners come back the next week for finals.

next time include the dates in the thread title, i fixed this one for you. good luck.

is this stictly just for columbus djs?

If not, I have some fresh florida breaks that id be more than happy to throw down.

chris aka dj kama

let da battle begin

dj for the night so far:

hawstyle
glitch
arkova
shinma
jayembee

this is your chance to come out and drop some d*b/breaks
so get in touch with all city to get involved
you must get a hold of all city no later than feb 12.....

there will not be room for out of town dj's due to a large positive reaction to this event.

if this goes well there will be much more to come.

come out and support,play record,hang out with friends and show everybody that columbus has a strong d&b-breakbeat scene.

thanks goes out to red zone and standard for believing.don't let them down.

peace.clay-all city beats

when we open

ALL CITY BEATS -winter hours...

open:tuesday-sat 2-8pm

MONDAY by appointment
closed-sunday
call during these hours to register........

new releases-wednesday and thursday

later-dj khaki

just added

a few more:

ultra snatch
jimmy james
325-eak

come on kids get involved...

where is the shapeshifter-aus 10- nom-essex-rsk-pow-sader and the list goes on..............

don't be afraid of a little competition unless you have no skills///

I would love to enter & it is definatly not fear, however I have to run sound at the club that evening along with opening for Grey Area in the main room.
I know Shapeshifter is down. Sinister is being contacted. Bishop, Nom, & Component have all been added also.

all in fun son

you know i am just trying to get people motivated...

just added:sader
rsk
p o w

let da battle begin.............

Ya I know. It's cool I really do want to be in this, but it is just bad timing for me.

The lineup so far

Ok heres a quick rundown of the contestants so far. Clay will edit as needed.

Hawstyle
Glitch
Shapeshifter
Sinister
POW
Nom
Arkova
Jayembee
Component
rsk
Jimmy James
Scitek
Decay
Glasshopper
Bishop
Shinma
Ultra Snatch
Matt Harder
325-eak
Figit

Good luck to all
Aaron
P.S. If we show support we might be able to support a regular night for the dn'b.

Last edited:
you're forgetting the one like Mr. Hitchcock, Reppin the east coast swag. Aiiiiiiiieeee. for real. heh.

-jeremy

Good Job guys!!! This looks like it is shaping up to be an awesome night of DnB battles!!!! I may just have to break my "NO Redzone/Standard Lounge" rule to come out for this!!!! Look forward to hearing all the Dj's competing.. and i will mark this on my calendar fo sho!!!=D

So Aus-10/Grayarea in the main room & the DnB/Breaks competition in the Lounge???? If so, that's f*ckin' awesome!!!! My homeys Sinister & Shapeshifter will mop the floor with your asses! 8o
Ps-We definitely need a weekly dnb night~someone get on that stat!

you should never have a no redzone/standard lounge rule.... they bring great acts... and trust me as far as clubs go, theyre security is awesome... at least they dont roll their faces off on pills they confiscate... and they let you walk fast

I'm definately down to flex. It will be great to see the lethal guys show C-bus how d&b is done. Good luck to all.

Respect.

Shifter

The Shiftty one will wreck shop on all who oppose him. The guy has skills beyond any DnB dj I have ever seen. And I'm OLD and have seen a lot. Good luck to all! I will be in attendance to witness.