*Review* Satuday Feb. 14, 04 "For the Ladies" CBus, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

djkelvinhertz

Bluelighter
FTL_webflyer.png

In Columbus Ohio, on Saturday, February 14, 2004 Nightbreed Productions is pleased to present a night "For the Ladies"
Thats right, Valentines Day is deffinitely the day we all must pay attention to our ladies. So, for all you people out there, single or not, this will be an event worth coming to.
First of all, we will have an all female stage for the girls, plus an all male stage for the guys. Second, Nightbreed Productions will be holding this event in a virgin venue. This clean, unused 3 room warehouse will be spacious enough for all your booty shakin needs. Third, there will be a freak fashion show( I mean freak, not strippers) brought to you by Birdellas, with a catwalk and guest DJ to complete the show.
So, if your tired of the same old dinner and a movie Valentines, than may we suggest letting loose, and come celebrate with Nightbreed Productions.
Talent for the night is as follows...

"The Ladies Room"

9 - 10/ Lady Bandt / Cincinnati OH. / Progressive Breaks
10-11 / Kitsonik / Cincinnati OH./ Breaks & House
11-12/ Nautikat / Columbus OH. / UK Hard house
12 - 1/ LadyFourSquare / Louisville KY. / Funky Chicago House
1- 2 / Sage / special appearance from Ireland / Drum n Bass
2 - 3/ Polywog / San Francisco CA. / Techno
3 - 4 / Forest Green / SanFrancisco CA. / tribal tech ,breaks
4 - 5 / Jen Lasher/ Washington D.C. / nu school breaks
5 - 6/ Ororo / Columbus OH. / Funky disco house

"The Mens Room"

9-10/ Jeffrey Collins / Columbus OH./ Progressive
10-11/ Pat Blaze / Cincinnati OH./ Minimal House,Techno
11-12/ Sparrow / Columbus OH. / disco house
12 - 1/ Josh the Funky One/ Chicago IL./ Hard House
1 - 2 / DJ Hardware / Tampa FL. / Hard Trance & Funky Breaks
2 - 3 / Titonton Duvante / Columbus OH. / House, Jungle
3-430/ Quantum & Aus10/ Columbus OH./ House,Trance,Tech...
430-6/ Kelvin Hertz & Mike Devine/Columbus OH./Prog House

"The Lounge" (brought to you by Super America Ent. & URU)

9-10\ Shondel Micheals (columbus)
10-11\ Looper (chicago)
11-12/ C_Kret vs. Figit (SAE/URU)
12- 1/ DJ Meghan (GOAhead)
1-2/ Flash Gossamer (SAE)
2 -3 / Shinma vs. POW (URU, ACB, Lethal Crew)
3 - 4/ Scitek vs. Glasshopper vs. Decay (SAE)
4 - 5 Cathexis (URU, SAE)
5 - 6/ Kidd-xl (Nightbreed)

The VIP Room...
10-11\ Billy B (Tech house)
11-12\ DJ ShanTran (hard house)
12-1\ Vash the Stampede (nu school breaks)
1-2\ Majik (electro funk house)
2-3\ Sinister (drum n bass)
3-4\ AJ Homestead (progressive house)
4-5\ Wags (Experimental)
5-6\ TBA...soon

Be on the lookout for flyers. This will be an all night event going from 9PM till 6AM. Admission will be $20 all night. For further info call (614)920-3315
VENDORS CALL 614-920-3315 ASAP
Guest List will be given to those contacted for guestlist. Do not contact us, we will contact you.

Last edited by a moderator:
warehouse forced me to go before, but its not like i was kicking and screaming not to. Do it up virgin warehouse style! The one or last one uve used is off the hook.

glad to hear this is still going as planned :)

you know i'll be there. holler if you need any help.

arron

Super!!! You guys keep em commin and i will keep on going... Scorpio was mos def a hoppin good time and i will try my hardest to be at all yo future events as long as you keep them bangin!! All girls yeah!! You should get Graviton Girl.. sorry gots ta rep my girlie!!!

i am very excited for this because i think good female djs are the shit....cant wait to see the good female talent we have for this party...i think everyone should be excited to see us here at NightBreed are moving the warehouse vibe around so you kids dont get bored with the same old venue...cant wait everybody....rock on!!!!!!!!Peace, Love, Music...DJ MAJIK

Ladies...we need you...

We are short two female DJs. If you think you got what it takes, send me a PM and we can set something up with a demo or audition.
Peace,
Kelvin Hertz

Re: Ladies...we need you...

djkelvinhertz said:
We are short two female DJs. If you think you got what it takes, send me a PM and we can set something up with a demo or audition.
Peace,
Kelvin Hertz
justin...what female djs do we have already....holla at me soon...Peace, Love, Music...DJ MAJIK

we will for sure have the lady foursquare....ororo (she is with our company so of course she is playin)...and kitsonik i am pretty sure....and kelly...i will talk to ya about dj meghan....i am gonna listen to her demo tonight and check her out...Peace, Love, Music...DJ MAJIK

definetly have to check this party the last warehouse was bomb cant wait to see the new one..

Collette...

Collette is actually already booked on the same night at a club in Cleveland. We looked into it, but we were too late.
Peace,
K.Hertz

Status
Not open for further replies.