*Review* Saturday November 15 Dayton, OH *DEUCES WILD*

TomSawyer

Bluelighter
DW1.jpg

----------------------------------------
Airplane Clique and GSP Entertainment proudly bring to you...
DEUCES WILD

Saturday- November 15, 2003
8pm-7am
Dayton Ohio

SOUL SLINGER -NY- (Liquid Sky, www.PremiereArtistsGroup.com)

DJ Soul Slinger, a Brazillian native, has appeared around the world for audiences in venues ranging from small experimental underground clubs, to enormous raves in places like Kosovo, Japan, Brazil, and Germany. At the end of the 20th century, he has emerged as one of the most popular and sought after DJ's in the world. At the beginning of the 21st, he stands as a leader in international musical innovation and global DJ culture.

DELTA 9 -Chicago- Hardcore
ADAM Recordings, Psychotik Records, G.S.P. Entertainment

**PUNK LOSER RECORD RELEASE PARTY**
Breaking new ground with his unique and aggressive style, Delta 9 continues to produce hit after hit, while gaining worldwide recognition. On top of his game, there is not a soul around who is not hip to the name. As a general in the electronic efforts against the infringements of civil rights, Delta 9's hard sound is ready made to lead the fight. This is also a PUNK LOSER record release party for his newest vinyl release.

BAD LIEUTENANT of Voight Kampff -OH- (www.FocalPoint.to, Well Known DJs, Caution Recordings)

Serving as one half of DnB super duo, Voight-Kampff, and live p.a. extraordinaire- Bad Lieutenant is a face that many are familiar with. He'll be bringing you a special solo performance on November 15th guaranteed to make ya feel good inside.

DIGITAL DRIVER -POLAND- (DigitalDriver.net, GSP)

With a long career spanning throughout the globe, Digital Driver now lands in the heart of Ohio for the first time to share his mission of nocturnal ambience. Coming from halfway across the globe for this one time apearance he promises a night of pure magic.

MC RONIN -OH- (www.Focalpoint.to, Decryptoid & Associates)

KITSONIK -OH-(Unified Entertainment, Airplane Clique)

PHRENZY -OH- (djphrenzy.com, rokitlabs.com, Groove Reactor)

SINISTER -OH- (Ascension_AM, Party Till Dawn, Airplane Clique, In The Groove)

TOM SAWYER -OH- (Airplane Clique, RaversOnly.com, GSP Entertainment)

DJ TRYPT -NH- (Airplane Clique, Spase Goast, NORML, Digital Underground, Looplab, A.F.A.B.)

DREAM -OH- (Ascension_AM, Airplane Clique)

MC'S CYPHA & L-DUB -NH- (MPA Crew)

OOMPA LOOMPA -OH- (Airplane Clique, GSP Entertainment)

NERO.X -OH- (Hypnotik Therapy, Airplane Clique)

ARUM -IN- (Party Till Dawn, Airplane Clique)

SPLATTERHOUSE aka JEYBOOGIE -VA- (Savage family, Airplane Clique)

DJ ZADEN -OH- (Airplane Clique)

DJ CANADA -OH- (GSP, Airplane Clique)

PRIME aka RITALIN -NY- (Bass Connection, Illusion Productions, RaversOnly.com, GSP)

DJ CHIBI V! -OK- (Domination Crew, Ravers Only, 3tm ent.)

KAITEN & SPARKLES -OH-

BABY G aka JIGGA -OH- (CBS Family, www.focalpoint.to)

DIGITAL KATE -OH- (www.Focalpoint.to, DigitalKate.com)

ULTRASNATCH -OH- (GSP Entertainment)

VACATE -OH-

---------------------------------------------------
*2 ROOMS WITH A VEGAS TWIST

*PLENTLY OF FREE ON SITE PARKING

--------------------------------------------------
MAIN INFO/AIRPLANE CLIQUE HOTLINE

$16 PRESALES UNTIL 11.14 AVAILABLE AT SPINFOIL.COM
$20 AT DOOR BEFORE MIDNIGHT, $25 AFTER

Vending by TRUE BLUE
Visuals by VAST VISUALS AND Mr. Ray of LIQUID PIQTUR
Lighting by VAST VISUALS
Sound by THUNDERSOUND

QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS PLEASE SEND TO
[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Airplaneclique represent!!
keep up the good work tom and company

hmm

wish i knew whom the headliners were........sorta excited to see how this turns out, yah for airplane clique!!!

brandon beezy

wish i knew whom the headliners were........

thats half the fun.. the suspense of it all =D
(trust me though, you will NOT be disappointed!)

HEADLINERS BEING ANNOUNCED ONE BY ONE AS NOVEMBER GETS CLOSER!

but besides that we will be updating with more fun stuff frequently, remember this is a VEGAS THEMED party and we don't plan on leaving anything VEGAS THEMED out ;)

There is a huge chance that Unified will be bringing Andy C to Dayton on this date. Just to let some people know.

Brandon

uh oh :(
the dnb kids are gonna hafta pick n choose that night though...

apologies to ed and unified, no malicious intents... we had no idea anyone was planning for that night...

damn..now thats some bad planning..you guys should def work this out..

there wasn't any bad planning, if someone else was bringing in somebody else on that day it's not really anybodys fault, nowhere does it say that andy c was coming into town (if it does please show me this and i'll stand corrected) but i don't think it was bad planning or i know if there is another event this night that we sure as hell didn't mean to step on any toes...

is there any info about the other event anywhere i could look at?

i am gettin pretty pumped about this event....hopefully you all can be a big part in keepin the scene alive, especially with wishing well ending.......i have mad hope and props for you guys! us indy kids are still here to support everyone!

Brandon Brizzle fo shizzle lol

Last edited:
we're all definatly excited about this event... as soon as the flyer designs are done we'll post 'em up and in doing so announcing the headliners...

Uh yeah...this show...um yeah it's going to be HOT! Bring yourself, your friends, and a package of Depends...it's going to be pant wetting good!

Arum
Chairman-The Committee
[email protected]
Airplane Clique
www.airplaneclique.com

Upcoming Performances:
9/20/03 Groove Movement, Toledo OH
11/15/03 Deuces Wild, SW OH

By this party I should have my new release all finished. If I do I'll have a shizzy load with me. If you want some trance...FIND ME DAMNIT :)

Arum
Chairman-The Committee
[email protected]
Airplane Clique
www.airplaneclique.com

Upcoming Performances:
9/20/03 Groove Movement, Toledo OH
11/15/03 Deuces Wild, SW OH

i would like all 3 of you all's cd's.....LOL i like local shit way better than bigger dj's.

Brandon