• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Cosmic Charlie

Love never dies. Sending healing prayers during this tough time.

A-Candle.jpg

Charlie was one of those old spirits here on Bluelight. Things' were much different back in those times. We were all still so young and eager to experience substances & share those experiences with like minded Bluelighters.
As a moderator here, he helped guide & direct those in need of a mentor of sorts & in my time here I've never seen where he had refused to help anyone whom needed helping.
Charlie will be greatly missed around here, and his shares on his experiences with substances will continue to help aid individuals in harm reduction long after he's been gone.
❤️

RIP Charlie. I’m disappointed that I didn’t know him longer before he passed on, I had hung out with him shortly before he died. I never would’ve expected that someone still only in their 30s, seemingly so exuberant & full of life, could be dead a week later :cry: I had hoped that there was a chance that he could overcome his problems and find a balance in his life, both for himself and for the people who obviously loved him and wanted him to stick around. And for the site of course, as he was a very knowledgeable poster who contributed greatly esp. in the area of psychedelics and dissociatives.

One thing I’ll always remember about him was, he’d tell some crazy, genuinely messed up story involving himself, but it was never relayed with the sentiment of, listen to this terrible thing that happened to me, oh woe is me! He told it more in a way that conveyed almost a sense of mirth, wonder and a sentiment that was “can you believe this crazy shit I’m telling you right now bro? Isn’t that wild?” If there’s a passage between this world and the next he’s probably sailing through it with a giant grin

He was just talking about his Dad and how he remembered all of the good times he and his Dad had shared together growing up.

He also has a little girl, a daughter, a pre teenish and they would go surfing on the beach together.

I admired his ability to be happy.

And now this is all just mind mucking to me. He was really really nice and he was friendly with everybody too.

I hated reading about this. It made me ill. Because he was just ripped away so quickly. Gone ? No way.

Gawd he was happy. Even through all of the adversary. He was happy and helped everyone else too.

Good Bye. Now.

Goodbye brother, I'll miss you, we had our time together, I'm sorry.

He lived by different rules, it took me a while but I respected that. Last year I cried cause I thought he was dead, I imagined the pain.. Then he came back like not much had happened, got a job again, a girlfriend, and an apartment in no time. Somehow he just managed, and rarely got down despite having much to be down about at times.

Rest well bro, good afterglow from a heck of life.

RIP Charlie, a terrible loss to the community. Very sorry for his family, friends, and all who loved him. It had been a while since we spoke, but we had plans to meet up at one point, I definitely wanted that to happen when I had the opportunity.

RIP Charlie, so shocked and saddened to hear of your passing. May you find peace in your next journey! In an echo to burnt offerings post Charlie made me feel acceptance and peace through his posts here on bluelight and he will be forever missed.

Last edited:
Thank you for the news @Woolf229. We all would have been just worrying about this forever if you hadn't done him the favor of telling us.

RIP Charlie.

RIP charlie, Such a loving human being, Gonna miss you brother. Appreciated everything you taught me over these years.

I didn't know him or interact with him that I can remember, but from the stories here and his photos, he seemed like a good guy with a friendly face. It bothers and distresses me that people are disappearing for the same reasons over and over. People don't deserve this. They deserve a lot better.

You know, I was reading a few older blue light threads and I happen to see a couple of his posts. My heart just sunk. Reading his stuff and he's not even here now. Just sucks.
Rest in Peace Cosmic!

Jesus, so sorry Wolf 229 & his family, loved ones & beloved friends. 😔💜

Was a pleasure to see his music posts in here, a little bit of his essence, shared.
God speed. ❤️

I've read him over the years, I respected him because of his wild attempts and broad experience in this world of substances ...
but at the same time, every time I read a comment of him I felt a bit uneasy, thinking that something could eventually happen to him, but you know, I trusted the fact that everyone of us is in certain risk, and we should not fear the death of anyone, specially if we are not physically close to them
I'm so so sorry about this loss, he was a special person and I'm pretty sure we would be friends if I ever met him, it's so sad to hear this becase, as I said, I had the feeling that something was going to happen to him, I won't give more details about my thoughts because they could be too raw, but just wanted to share my sadness about his death
RIP in hyperspace and beyond, my friend