Roll Call - Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is an update, still living in kennebunk, if you can call being home 1 day living there. Other than that i have been in hotels for work all around NH and MA

just got back to my house after being away for a year.....live in south paris which kind of sucks but it is better than nothing.

BIDDEFORD, for now. I have lived all over though. IF YOU ARE COOL AND LIVE NEAR ME SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE!! Who knows maybe we could meet and have an awesome time! PAAAAAAHHTYY!!! YEA!!!

hey anyone know what happened to the raversonly website.....everytime i try to go to the site it gets all fucked up.....any advice would be nice.......peace.

coming back again for the holidays, 12/20-12/27...will probably be hanging out at dj nicotine's store in portland....earwax....check it!

kitsonik you think you could send me some of your music to check out......pretty please with a cherry on top.......

hey kaitlin! Are you playing in natti on the 27th or will you still be playing in Maine! J-dub productions out of louisville wants you to play at out party.
We through freedom and wicked in louisville. I also go under Dj shan tran which I play dark jungle! If ya can't make it on the 27th we want you for another date! Contact me through email or on here!
peace shan

hey shan whats up girl how are ya......i got your e-mail and i would love some of your music......as long as it is some sick ass jungle for real......i'll take all the music i can get so keep them coming.......let me know when you are coming up so we can hook up.......peace justin

No man I don't think so. I must be the only true partier left in Maine.:( I hate this state and I wish to leave it as soon as possible.

anyone know anything about harvestfest this year hosted by maine vocals or how about the hempstock or what cause the maine vocals site is down but i hope they are still holding it this year because its the best event on earth besides burning man.

yeah well some stuff happens in Miane SoPo and cape elizebath are where the chill parties if you want OUI and fistfights portlands suites you..any one remember OZONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.