Roll Call - New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
18, Ridgefield NJ (right over the GWB bridge), ACID, Progressive Trance / Metal

AIM: di0tro
email: diotro@ gmail.com
MySpace.com/diotro

28F -- New to NYC -- E -- going to Sasha at Crobar this Friday. Anyone else going? Would love to meet some new clubbing buddies!

5-HT2
welcome to harlem ! If I didnt work there 5 days a week , I think I would like it better ! but I'm only a short 6 train trip away in case I mis it when I'm on vacation . but somehow I dont get tired of sitting on the sprawling steps at union sq park facing virgin and whole foods. am I the only one who still does this !

1000 years old but look 32.
NY
venetian snares, boxcutter, plastikman/hawtin, old D&B, and classical spanish guitar.
most every drug , except for pot.

Yo, if anyone is from the bloomburg or pine bush etc area shoot me a message or get at me on AIM. My SN is guitar21m.

-Matt

19/M/Brooklyn (until I go back to school in the fall)

Really a weed and booze guy but I'm definitely looking to expand my horizons (really want to try E and OC)

Listen to mostly Rock music but I go to the club occasionally... I like trance etc. more than I do hip hop

btw, forza italia... perhaps a little clue about my location for those who know

Eeermenow!
Listen up bitches! I'm back in NY 'til the end of the month,for an August Session class at HofUnasty (Hofstra)!!! So I'm gonna need to be entertained.

I'm lookin at you:
CtrlX, xena, gmni13, TriXieee, and chrissie (buzzy can come too, as can Sara and Tyson).

So, make a plan and tell me all about it tomorrow.
Cheers, niggas!
-Aaron
=D =D =D =D =D

Okay, so I'm no longer in NY, but I'm still gonna try to make it up there several times this year. If anyone plans on visiting MD/VA/DC anytime soon, hit me up. You know how to reach me. If you don't, you're probably not supposed to. =D

^^^i'm sad we never got to chill one last time before you left. fuckin' work schedule:( promise you'll visit ny one day? call me!

^
Yeah, that sucks, but there's no such thing as "one last time";). I don't make promises, but I will pledge to make a concerted effort to visit NY several times in the not-too-distant future:). And you will be one of the first people I call before I head up there.

Male, 27, representin' Brentwood LI to the fullest.

11717 is most definitely in the house.

long time listener, first time caller...

man. i'd have SWORN i registered years ago, guess not. :p

27 :: F :: Manhattan :: any-old-thing as the mood strikes me (uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...) :: psytrance, breaks, glitch hop, tech-house

just moved out to this coast from Seattle, looking for interesting things to do before work consumes my life...

.tendy.

New here 25/M/Ridgewd Mspth area Qns Ny.. moved from Grnpt/Willmsburg not too long ago

I definitely am not into crack or heron.. or most pharmaceuticals, usually bud and whatever else is around that I'm in the mood for

I like most electronic genres.. and whole lot of other genres.. once again whatever I'm in the mood for but usually electronica, I used to make breakcore and techno/trance etc. on my comp, not so much these days just a beat here n' there like some techno/trance and various types of breaks (Gotta show love to tha 303's, 909's, 808's, Sh's, Moogs, Korgs etc.!)

Look'n to meet people sharing similar interests - Hit me up for my myspace or aim if anything

Last edited:
New here

New here 25/M/Ridgewd Mspth area Qns Ny.. moved from Grnpt/Willmsburg not too long ago

I definitely am not into crack or heron.. or most pharmaceuticals, usually bud and whatever else is around that I'm in the mood for

I like most electronic genres.. and whole lot of other genres.. once again whatever I'm in the mood for but usually electronica, I used to make breakcore and techno/trance etc. on my comp, not so much these days just a beat here n' there like some techno/trance and various types of breaks (Gotta show love to tha 303's, 909's, 808's, Sh's, Moogs, Korgs etc.!)

Look'n to meet people sharing similar interests - Hit me up for my myspace or aim if anything

Last edited:
20/M/Park Slope area, Brooklyn
Mostly weed and psychs.

Electronic (psytrance, drum and breaks, whatever sounds good) has been my current flavor, but I still do the jam band scene and keep jumping back to metal.

22/M Manhattan
Weed, E, psychs

electronic, trip hop, jazz

Just moved to the city and looking to meet some fun, down to earth, people.

PM me for AIM info.

nEW yORK BABY!

Im originally from Nassua county, on Long Island Ny, but im currently residing in Brooklyn. So...

21*Female*bk*Ny

*Heroin
*Coke/Crack
*XTC
*LSD
*Shrooms
*Mesc
*Xanax
*Phetynol
*Valium
*weed
*mdma
*K

Hip-hop,Emo,Punk,Alterna/regular rock,Happy hardcore,Trance,Booty House, House,pop,R&B, and Jungle

EMAIL:X[email protected]
AIM:XKaosxKittenX
Yahoo Messenger: OoChaosKittenoO

Status
Not open for further replies.