• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Sending acid in the mail

oscarm5454

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any info reguarding sending Acid through the mail. Is it detectable, etc???

there was a good post on this a little while ago. Check the old posts.
Acid doesn't smell.
Drop it on something that won't cause suspicion if the package is opened.
Put a return address on, even if it is fake to the package/envelope doesn't cause suspicion.

Only worry could be how well the mail is kept with regards to temprature, you could well find that too much heat exposure could ruin it.

I was going to say, only summer temps would be a problem. This must be the safest (on paper) drug you could send. I'd put it in a layer of real tight foil, then between two pieces of poster board. That's probably unnessessary but the safest way to go. If anything, it will be well protected.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

Wrap it in tin foil, then put the tinfoil inside a letter. Put the correct amount of stamps on, fill it out. Pop it in a mail box.
Simple. A letter doesnt look to suspicious does it? But make sure to keep the tin foil hidden, so it doesnt look sketchy.
------------------
"You move like I want to. To see like your eyes do. We are downstairs where. No one can see. New life breakaway."

Whoops, forgot to tell you to put it in an envelope first.
Cant miss that step
wink.gif

------------------
"You move like I want to. To see like your eyes do. We are downstairs where. No one can see. New life breakaway."

Why tinfoil? I would think you'd want to put it in a baggie or wrap it in plastic.

Tinfoil attracts away light and heat...keeping the acid safer from factors that could ruin it. Plastic still allows sunlight through..

Exactly
smile.gif

------------------

Take a birthday card...split that thick birthday card into two in some part...slip the acid on paper in between the 2 sheets of the card, glue back together, keep the acid in foil of course...mail the card. Wanna know where i learned this? Discovery channel...on a documentary on how contraband gets into prisons..

Take a birthday card...split that thick birthday card into two in some part...slip the acid on paper in between the 2 sheets of the card, glue back together, keep the acid in foil of course...mail the card. Wanna know where i learned this? Discovery channel...on a documentary on how contraband gets into prisons..

I am not sure but I don't think it is the smartest thing to write about how to send drugs in the mail on this site. That just gives the FEDS something else to bitch about. Our argument is to say how to use drugs safely, but what does this have to do with it? It also gets them more suspicious...
Not to be mean or anything... not to flame...
Just a thought...
PLUR

I agree. I already know how to safely take acid; it's posts like this that keep me reading this board
smile.gif

Same thing I said the last time, I learned it from oz. If you get liquid acid, drop it on a stamp, or make a sheet out of fake stamps.

isnt it kinda common sence how to send it in the mail? i really hope no feds see this
------------------
Laid out on my back i cant sleep cuz im
falling..
Eyes in my teeth i cant see cuz im
eating..
Head full of noise i cant think cuz its
crushing..
Back on my feet like a freight train im
comming..
Cant everybody feel like i do?

yeah you are right - if feds see this they will know kids are using envelopes to send acid and then they will start scanning every each envelope ever send anywhere to see if it has acid on it ..
come on give me a break - UPS is probably the biggest drug distributer currently - you think they don't know it ? they can't scan all the mail - they sample it - and the chances of your 1 envelope with a few hits on paper ever getting cought is slim to none.
but shh don't tell anyone on the new sofisticated way of transferring drugs - let them believe that we would never use mail ..

actually i think you are all wrong. i bet each and every one of you five bucks a ppiece that if you send me a hundred lot at;
MaDMAn, 599b yonge street, toronto, ontario, canada, M4Y 1Z4. it will not get there.
------------------
MaDMAn
[This message has been edited by MaDMAnn (edited 23 August 2001).]