• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Share your artwork v. BL's got talent

I was a programmer for USAF/Lockheed Martin then worked for a large German Medical Imaging Engineering firm developing software for MRI/CT Scanners and Nuclear Medicine.
My first job out of USAF was Midway Games in Franklin Park back in the 70's. I got the job because I was fixing pinball machines at a bar where the Honchos at Williams/Midway hung out and I impressed them with my ability to troubleshoot and fix them without schematics. LOL.

But you can learn a lot from just watching YouTube vids ;)
yep that level of 3d takes years of work man.

wow that is amazing very impressive and a tad intimidating :)

what math is involved in writing for nuclear medicine/science ?

you must have very good mathematics.

yep that level of 3d takes years of work man.

wow that is amazing very impressive and a tad intimidating :)

what math is involved in writing for nuclear medicine/science ?

you must have very good mathematics.

The odd thing is I never even thought of it twice, I just thought everyone could do math the same way I do. It's no big thing to me, just a gift.

And yet I don't bother resolving my checking account. :confused:

Oh well ...

And people. They are a complete mystery to me. I'd trade math skills to understand people any day of the week.

its like that for some I guess :)

I wont bug ya too much but you must carry a wealth of industry knowledge in that head of yours :)

I can model to some extent or have done in maya and blender the first 3d app I had was 3DS4 for dos ;)

I wish I could help you test the game out.

have you got it compiled to xbox one as well ?

I think unreal goes happily to ps4 and xbox now and a friend gave me an xbox that have not used yet.

@lonelyDude I used to use 3D studio and Maya for artwork until they got stupidly greedy with their licensing.

XBox and PS are native to Unreal, but you still have to be part of their dev programs to get things to actually run on the hardware without mods to the device. Maybe someday but not in the foreseeable future.

Few more from the Detroit River:

cFqQE4o.jpg

C1CDpYg.jpg

F4CdsKM.jpg

Was going to post two artworks/lyrics/score drawings (hopefully there won't be anymore for obvious (to me) reasons) but they are supposed to be donated to two parishes, one in CA and one in NA, I guess I've got time to follow up on that or just drop it.

Or maybe I’ll paint endless paintings of the woman who looks like one of Vincent Van Gogh's potato gleaners. iokajwllajaslaj?

Last edited by a moderator:
ya know i used to sketch, draw and paint a lot as a kid and a bit aftet.
maybe if i can make the time ill take a stab at it and hope it is bl worthy.
seen some great art in the last few years here gonna be a tasker.

ya know i used to sketch, draw and paint a lot as a kid and a bit aftet.
maybe if i can make the time ill take a stab at it and hope it is bl worthy.
seen some great art in the last few years here gonna be a tasker.

Great idea! You have my support :D