• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

shootin crack

Shooting crack is basically equivalent to shooting cocaine unless you use some exotic mix of solvents to help dissolve the crack in water.

When you shoot crack you usually add an acid which creates a water-soluble salt of the cocaine freebase (crack). "Cocaine" is cocaine hydrochloride, which is cocaine freebase reacted with hydrochloric acid to produce the hydrochloride salt of cocaine freebase.

When shooting crack people mostly use other acids than hydrochloric such as acetic or citric acid which produce cocaine acetate and cocaine citrate respectively. You won't notice any difference in effects between these salts so it's basically the same as shooting cocaine.

It's like shooting Cocaine (HCl), but it is stronger (you need usually less to give a stronger effet); prepare like Coke, but with water + drops of white vinegar instead of water only.
(you can also use lemon juice drops instead of Vinegar, but it is dangerous)

How on earth is it stronger than regular coke? Never felt it to be better in any way.

rocklobster said:
How on earth is it stronger than regular coke? Never felt it to be better in any way.

Cause you know, inexperience states that it must be stronger. 'Cause like smoking crack is stronger than sniffing coke, therefore, due to the transitive property: iv'ing crack is stronger than iv'ing coke.

Your game's slackin' Rock. All us noobs know that.

And all this time, I thought the Rock in your sn was there to allude to your vast crack knowledge.

[/joking in all of above]

Maybe he's refering to the fact that crack is usually minus the cuts that you get in cocaine? So you'd probably get more out of it per gram? I dunno just an idea, never even seen crack myself.

Why in the world would anyone bother with it? Yes, you can reconvert your base to a salt but why go through the trouble?

rachamim said:
Why in the world would anyone bother with it? Yes, you can reconvert your base to a salt but why go through the trouble?

Because some people enjoy intravenous Coke/Crack much more than smoked Crack...
In my opinion, it's worth doing the conversion to a salt, it's not hard to do...

when i did that, it was suggested that i break the hard down with either lemon juice or white vinager BUT DONT MISS!!! OUCHIE!!!!

Crack is more pure and cheaper over here.

Why would you do anything else?

Aight well im thinkin you were wrong all of you cause i banged a fat hit and got shit out of it. i used all white vineger tho and no water, with a lil heat bout a second to help get that shit dissolved, shit was clear boomed it and nothing so i just smoked the rest. I was very pissed cause ive banged like half a line of coke n felt that. But fuck it im goin back to the her-her skip this crack shit way to short lived. Except bangin heroin n smokin crack is pretty good shit.

Yep, everyone in the world is wrong except for you, because you are infallible.

Finally someone figured out im jesus, shutup jackass. What im saying is that i did the vinegar method and shot a fat hit and didnt get high. Tell me why i didnt get high if this method works perfectly.

No one said anything worked perfectly, and you obviously fucked up, even though I cannot even begin to imagine how you managed to fuck some something so simple.

invisiroll420 said:
What im saying is that i did the vinegar method and shot a fat hit and didnt get high. Tell me why i didnt get high if this method works perfectly.

You had shitty crack, maybe it wasn't even crack...

And why did you heat the solution? You don't need to heat... Just cold water and vinegar...

Last edited:
I know you don't need water. I was slighting to your "Just cold water and vinegar..."

make sure you use plenty of water if not, your rock will start poping as if you where smokeing it.