• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

and cones

hx3LWDT.jpeg
mGHUpFN.jpeg

Black Runtz. Not a cross, just a purple, sexy, more earthy smelling pheno of the classic Runtz. 🙂

Beginning to suspect my local gardener has a bit of a Runtz fetish - I've sampled a good 8 or 9 variations in the last couple months, all from the same local brand lol. But they're good at what they do I guess lol, so vary on, then. 😁

I did too much yardwork.
and that's all I can think about.
Getting too too stoned.

Nice, sounds like you earned it then. 👍

Just sampling the White Truffle now, she's tasty. Hits pretty quick like, too.

About that time for the yard work. I just got my first cut of the year in this week.

It's time to start germinating your seeds. And get ready for outdoors after mid may or so.

Faceless, corporate weed tonight. It's either Animal Runtz or King Sherb, bot of which I purchased at the same legal store. And fortunately the legal Canadian packaging laws require a sealed package inside of a sealed package for some Cannabis formats. This pack of pre-rolls wa sealed in cigarette package type plastic wrapper and this came inside of an opaque foil, mylar pouch. This is the inner pack of uh, Slims is what they're called. 0.35g

ceUryd6m.jpg

And this Tom Ford Pink Kush diamonds
0x3gKF7m.jpg

Tom

Stopped by a shop I've had my eye on for a while, but never been to earlier, and it's now otw home from my new job. Just picked up a 2g sampler - none of the jars were labeled except by indica/sativa/hybrid, so tired me just said gimme your best indica, and I'm satisfied lol. Don't know her name, but Jane Doe smacks. 🔥

They have a jar of moonrocks for a very reasonable price - the whole jar - that I'll definitely be back to get lol. 👍

Stopped by a shop I've had my eye on for a while, but never been to earlier, and it's now otw home from my new job. Just picked up a 2g sampler - none of the jars were labeled except by indica/sativa/hybrid, so tired me just said gimme your best indica, and I'm satisfied lol. Don't know her name, but Jane Doe smacks. 🔥

They have a jar of moonrocks for a very reasonable price - the whole jar - that I'll definitely be back to get lol. 👍

Personally I feel moon rocks were always the scam back in the day, now you can probably get some really nice components and not rock weed covered in bho and shit, if you do end up buying it id love to know how it stands up.

Personally I feel moon rocks were always the scam back in the day, now you can probably get some really nice components and not rock weed covered in bho and shit, if you do end up buying it id love to know how it stands up.

Yeah, I get that. It definitely varies from brand to brand, but with full exploitation of the Farm Bill they're selling extracts and all openly in my non-legal state lmao, and no one seems to give a damn. Creates a weird but fierce market lol, and an exploding market by virtue pushes out the weak-link suppliers, at least in the long run. Shiesters might get a quick burst selling substandard products, but they get found out pretty quick.

I planned on picking some up later this week, I'll definitely report back for show and tell. 😁

Yeah, I get that. It definitely varies from brand to brand, but with full exploitation of the Farm Bill they're selling extracts and all openly in my non-legal state lmao, and no one seems to give a damn. Creates a weird but fierce market lol, and an exploding market by virtue pushes out the weak-link suppliers, at least in the long run. Shiesters might get a quick burst selling substandard products, but they get found out pretty quick.

I planned on picking some up later this week, I'll definitely report back for show and tell. 😁
Look forward to hearing about it, but yeah you make a good point. Hope its fire!