• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

some adivice for american pot heads

dust1n

Bluelighter
1dont buy from someone who want let you smoke off it first
2growing isnt as hard as you think. weed is a weed. outdoors, its really hard to kill a plant(if you plant at the right time) may is a good time)
3dont smoke shwag
4 make sure your growers buy seeds from hashbars...closest place to us where you can buy seeds otc is canada. or buy the seeds yourself and give them to them and then they have to cut you a deal on the end product.(find people who live near hashbars and have them mail you seeds...)
5yes there are hash bars in canada...(bulldog in vancouver) go to them
6if your unsure of the pot you have..go to the strainbase..theres plenty of pics online...if a weed isnt a mutant and its a normal strain its easily identifible.
feel free to close this and not defend your actions it might turn into a bitching match. read number 6 again.
------------------
dustin
-------------------------------------------
a tight tight dress she was a pyschedelic mess we toured throught the north south east and west we sold some mush room tea we sold some xtc we sold nitrous opium acid herione and pcp and now i hear the police coming after me

dust1n -
Quit yer bitching and get over the fact that I closed your thread .. take another bong hit and LET IT GO .. you made your point in that thread, and made yourself look rather stupid in the webmaster forum - if this shit carries on then you can expect to have a LOT more of your posts deleted...
BTW, this was a good post, I have no reason to close it...
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

I don't think it was a good post at all. What country are you from to tell us American potheads how to handle our shit?
-- "dont buy from someone who want let you smoke off it first" Why? For a quality test? Quality/authenticity is easily determined by sight/smell. For Safety?
"growing isnt as hard as you think." No its not as hard as we think, but we also face the complete loss of our freedom at the hands of the War on Drugs if we get caught.
"dont smoke shwag" thanks for the insight.
"make sure your growers buy seeds from hashbars" Yeah, in a perfect world. In all honesty, most of us buy from dealers who are not the growers and who are not directly below the growers in the chain.

Actually i do buy from a dealer who is directly under a grower. I always have good shit and NEVER smoke schwag!
------------------
"Drugs are bad...mmm-k"

dust1n:
Shut up. That is not advice. You are trying to sound (once again) like you are the most knowledgeable pothead on Earth. You do not even know what skuff is. No, we do not think you are cool.

If you can identify what particular strain you have just by looking at pictures of various strains you are a better man than I...-But you can't and you aren't.

you can defiantely tell the quality of weed by smoking it... the strain base is located at http://www.overgrow.com/strainbase/index.php
i dont know what to think..i think the post was closed over something else but im over it now...and the part about looking stupid..what ever.
ntrain- you didnt say anything valid...if you wish to discuss further lets do so in private email.
fun guy-did you follow this thing from the beggining...im going to say something back if someone insults me. your deemed one of the dick suckers.
mr t...send me a pic of a strain and ill identify it...alls i need is the pic and a description of what it tastes like. dont use pics from the strain base for obvisous reasons...i get three guesses and ill be damn close... you can set the time limit.

Hey Dustin, Shwwag is the shit man, who the fuck cares as long as it does the trick, besides, its nummy nummy.... LOng live ganja!
------------------
~Maas

"you can defiantely tell the quality of weed by smoking it"
ROFL! I think that wins the award for the most useless remark to date...
Ok, enough dust1n bashing, he is cool enough..
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

"you can defiantely tell the quality of weed by smoking it"
ROFL! I think that wins the award for the most useless remark to date...
Ok, enough dust1n bashing, he is cool enough..
------------------

But what if it's really cloudy out?
smile.gif

For all you Americans who constantly preach about not smoking "schwag":
I assume schwag is crap weed right? You should try coming over here and smoking a bit of our resin. Nearly every pot-head in the country is on it, and let me tell you, it is fucking shite. It's Moroccan (usually) hash, that's been mashed up with henna to add volume, mixed with various chemicals to increase the potency, and then held in a lump by being bonded with adhesives. That, my American chums, is proper shit pot.
Having said that, it's only about £40 for an ounce. How much is an ounce of "schwag" for you?

MG -
Damn, that seems like a lot of work for a drug thats supposed to be natural.. oh well, anything for the better buzz!
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(by dust1n)

Schwag isn't always shit weed. Some people say otherwise, but I think they just get shitty weed. The schwag I get is definately decent bud, well worth buying & smoking at $50 an oz.
And I don't need some damned foriegner telling me how to buy/grow/smoke my weed! When I'm a guest in your country, dust1n, then I might come to you for advice, but till then you can keep your idea's on my practices to yourself.

"hello, i am a looser, pot smoking kid"... I like to post things that I read about MJ on this board to make me look cool.
"i believe, that if I 'school' you bluelighters on weeeeeed, that I will become the coolest pot head bluelighter"
Now kid, go take your fake kine buds, and go pack that little 25$ glass pipe your uncle blew for ya, and get high.

I used to smoke mad shwagg, that shit is horrible, this shit that i used to get didn't even smell like weed and looked almost like dirt and leaves in a bag. Fucking disgusting. It goes for around $50 for an oz., which is cheap for weed, but i can't stand to smoke that shit anymore, it takes like shit, and all it does is get u high for 30 minutes before you get mad tired. Besides, the high from good bud is so much more cleaner, and more pleasurable. Its a totally different experience. Soda boi, i don't know what kind of shwagg u get man, but i totally disagree that shwagg is the shit. The high is totally fucking disgusting. That's it.. i'm too disgusted to write anymore.
------------------
"Life is just a dream of the imagination of oneself" -- "Oh Ecstasy, you got what I need, to make feel allright, and to make me feel nice"
AIM : I See Trails 604

im from america. i will delete this thread tomorrow i made a huge mistake in posting this. i titled the post "advice for american pot heads" because the rules don't apply for other countries. what they sell as shwag in canada or holland id smoke anyday. shwag in the us is horrible, the worst. i didn't post any of this to "school" anyone. i was pissed off and immature. i went about it completely the wrong way. im sorry to all the non-assholes who had to read this. Please let this die.
i think alot of people acted immature..im really high on the list.